+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1808Likes

Thread: The View

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Need40winks View Post
    Pam is starting to remind me of Anna Nicole Smith.
    Yes, I think that's why she needs help. She is stoned half the time or on something. I wish those around her would have some kind of intervention
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She has 2 good-looking boys, ages 12 and 14, I think.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Yes, and her mother has been Nanny to those boys for most of their life.I am glad she has her mum
    -Andy Rooney-

wow - I remember when they were babies.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

I took this show off my DVR a long time ago but stop here on occasion. Their ratings must have dropped. I can get a hit of Joy on her own show and the others lost me long ago. Has anyone watched the Jeff Probst show? I like it. And with Ellen in her new season, I get my talk show fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I took this show off my DVR a long time ago but stop here on occasion. Their ratings must have dropped. I can get a hit of Joy on her own show and the others lost me long ago. Has anyone watched the Jeff Probst show? I like it. And with Ellen in her new season, I get my talk show fix.
    I like Jeff's show I don't always see it. But I have had a crush on Jeff since Survivor one

It seems to be so natural for him to ask questions. I took a look at 'Katie', it was all too cheesy for me.
    -Andy Rooney-

the only talk show that I seek out if Im' home is The Talk and sometimes Kelly (before Michael)

too many talks shows on - Katie, Ricki Lake, Probst and the others that have been on Anderson, Racheal Ray, Dr. Phil, Dr. Oz, The docs (although I will catch this one from time to time depending on the subject)

I did tape the View episode with the Carol Burnett cast - I can't believe Sheri said Tim conway didn't become a cast member til season 8.....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I like Rachael Ray, I get all I need from her show. I love her cooking.The other new talk shows look like they are in an infomercial
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Everytime I see Pamela Anderson (Lee?) on television, I'm always glad that I don't have smell-enhanced television. She always looks like she stinks or, at least, smells very stale. I understand that she is very intelligent. She doesn't seem to do very much to convey that fact. She looks like "something" distracting is going on with her...like something is wrong. She looks great from the neck down; from the neck up, she looks rough. There was something strange about the chemistry between her and her DWTS partner....the guy with that great Irish(?) accent. He didn't look particularly comfortable with her, either.
    I think that Pam took a few pages out of Dolly Parton's book. She plays the part of the dumb Barbie doll, but I don't think she is. She is a character and plays that up with her fans, especially the men. I like the fact that she can make fun of herself, she can be very witty and supports her various animal charities with passion.

Her DWTS appearance was very off. As other's have noticed, she seems under the influence of something. Yet she has Hep C, so I don't see why she would do those kinds of things as most drugs/alcohol would do severe damage to an already diseased liver.

Even though she has made a career of bouncing around in a red bathing suit, she still feels very self-conscious when it comes to dancing in front of a live audience. She doesn't hide those nerves very well. And when she is flirting with Tristan? She is no wall-flower, I think she does it just to make him a little nervous. I find it humorous.

I'm surprised there are no comments about The Obamas. I find them adorable together. He's feeling the pressure though, his hair is quite grey.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

I think that Pam took a few pages out of Dolly Parton's book
    Dolly is soooooo likeable , Pam OTOH isn't.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread