+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1533Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Who is that loud mouth comic they have on? Behar likes him I sure dont- he's not funny.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

That was Mario Cantone. He's usually on once a month. I love him to death and find him to be hilarious.
    prhoshay, combatcutie and Shoepie like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    That was Mario Cantone. He's usually on once a month. I love him to death and find him to be hilarious.
    I just find he overdoes everything I turned him off ( ugh) and he's so loud.
    Florimel likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I love Mario Cantone! Nut case!
    Shoepie and bee stung lips like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I just find he overdoes everything I turned him off ( ugh) and he's so loud.
    Oh, he's most definitely a loud mouth. No question there. But I find him outrageous and crazily hilarious. His impression of Wayne Newton on Dancing With The Stars had me rolling. I nearly pissed my pants.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I didn't see that.Maybe its because he was on the view, the view leaves me with a bad taste ( not so much Walters isn't on)
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Barbara was a pain in the butt today......I know, I know.....like there's a day when she isn't.

I wanted to slap the taste out of Ann Coulter's mouth today. She can be one of the most annoying people on the planet. Even stoopid Elisabeth decided to keep quiet when she was on; that surprised me. I thought Whoopi was going to slap her one! Now, THAT would have made my day!!

Vanessa Williams was on talking about her new show tht starts on Sunday. I look forward to seeing it; there's not much Vanessa can do that I won't enjoy. She also talked about her book that she co-authored with her mother. I read it this summer, and found it to be worth my time. It's amazing the lives people have led before we ever knew them!

Everytime I see Pamela Anderson (Lee?) on television, I'm always glad that I don't have smell-enhanced television. She always looks like she stinks or, at least, smells very stale. I understand that she is very intelligent. She doesn't seem to do very much to convey that fact. She looks like "something" distracting is going on with her...like something is wrong. She looks great from the neck down; from the neck up, she looks rough. There was something strange about the chemistry between her and her DWTS partner....the guy with that great Irish(?) accent. He didn't look particularly comfortable with her, either.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Barbara was a pain in the butt today......I know, I know.....like there's a day when she isn't.

I wanted to slap the taste out of Ann Coulter's mouth today. She can be one of the most annoying people on the planet. Even stoopid Elisabeth decided to keep quiet when she was on; that surprised me. I thought Whoopi was going to slap her one! Now, THAT would have made my day!!

Vanessa Williams was on talking about her new show that starts on Sunday. I look forward to seeing it; there's not much Vanessa can do that I won't enjoy. She also talked about her book that she co-authored with her mother. I read it this summer, and found it to be worth my time. It's amazing the lives people have led before we ever knew them!

Every Time I see Pamela Anderson (Lee?) on television, I'm always glad that I don't have smell-enhanced television. She always looks like she stinks or, at least, smells very stale. I understand that she is very intelligent. She doesn't seem to do very much to convey that fact. She looks like "something" distracting is going on with her...like something is wrong. She looks great from the neck down; from the neck up, she looks rough. There was something strange about the chemistry between her and her DWTS partner....the guy with that great Irish(?) accent. He didn't look particularly comfortable with her, either.
    I just posted about Pam under her thread. I don't know how smart she is, she seems rather stupid and vapid to me., and yes Tristan looked very uncomfortable. Anne Coulter will do , or say anything to sell her crazy books. She wouldn't answer Elizabeth when she asked about Newt being a racist.Why do they bother with her?

Vanessa is gorgeous, I look forward to her new show
    -Andy Rooney-

I suspect Pam is suffering and people just aren't addressing it right now. I hope she gets some help.

Pam is starting to remind me of Anna Nicole Smith.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread