+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1624Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Why, Barbra why did you have that fameswhore Kim Kundashian on The View today? Doesn't this idiot have enough press already? Who cares about this no talented nasty lying piece of S@#%$T.

...Not looking forward to Barbara's self-pronouncement of heavily promoting her upcoming TV special.
    Oh...........no.......... I don't think I can stomach her promoting another tv special.

I don't know how Whoopi can tolerate being the "moderator" of the show. She barely gets the chance to do.her.job. whenever Babs is on the set. Interruptions galore....from Barbara. Barbara cannot stand playing second fiddle....to anyone. UGH! Oh, and she's the biggest name dropper I've ever seen. Can't stand her and actually breath a sigh of relief when she's off for the day.
    Sphere and bee stung lips like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sphere View Post
    Why, Barbra why did you have that fameswhore Kim Kundashian on The View today? Doesn't this idiot have enough press already? Who cares about this no talented nasty lying piece of S@#%$T.
    I think, you should post what you really think.LOL!

I saw her on, and I turned it off, why is KK on any show other than her own? She is so bloody boring
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Fort Member

My dream or if ever granted a wish would be for there to be one whole week were no one mentions the name Kardshian, all magazines, websites and celebrity based tv shows are Kardshian free and I can turn on E or lifestyle or startv and know that I can safely watch people who actually have talent
    I am not asking for much just one whole week, seven days as I know wishing for eternity would be pointless
    Debb70 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kim Kardashian looked like holy hell today. The horror stopped just before you got to her cute shoes. Wonder what in the world the problem was. Since I don't make any kind of point of seeing anything that she is on.....does she always look that rough???

Elisabeth's shoes were adorable today. I'll stop there.

I just did not get Whoopi's shoes. Yikes! Oh well, I guess that as long as she likes those ugly things, that's really all that matters.

Looks like I'm on a real shoe kick today!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It was a rare opportunity that I was able to see a little of the show yesterday, but then they announce KK as a guest. I almost threw up. I changed the channel. Talk about digging the bottom of the barrel. I wonder if KK paid The View to let her come on. Seriously.

I wonder how many viewers the show lost yesterday when they brought KK out.

Last night I caught a snippet of KK and her mom and siblings seeing a therapist. OMG. She is really pathetic. Talk about clueless, self absorped, ego maniac. That's her. What a sad family.
    momrek06 likes this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by annifran View Post
    Barbara, oh Barbara, you were so interruptive today, cutting off co-hosts' sentences and thoughts. It is so annoying when one of the co-hosts, or guests, begins a thought, only to never have it finished. Barbara, you're not letting them have "their view."
    I think it's because of her ego and senility. If she doesn't get out her thoughts as soon as they pop in her head she will forget. It's sad to watch. I'd rather go away when I was at the height of my career instead of being the punch line to jokes.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by annifran View Post
    Barbara, oh Barbara, you were so interruptive today, cutting off co-hosts' sentences and thoughts. It is so annoying when one of the co-hosts, or guests, begins a thought, only to never have it finished. Barbara, you're not letting them have "their view."

And for the world traveler you seem to be, how could you not know how to pronounce the capital of Croatia today after just having been there? It is not zaaa-grub with a stretched out first syllable and the accent on the second syllable and mispronounced as well -- it's za-greb with the accent on the first syllable. I didn't even recognize the name when you pronounced it -- had to go back and listen to it two more times until I actually caught what you were trying to say.

Not looking forward to Barbara's self-pronouncement of heavily promoting her upcoming TV special.
    You are preaching to the choir. We've been bemoaning this behavior FORever
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Elisabeth's husband was cohosting today (Joy and Whoopi were off), and he is about as bland (can you say 'milquetoast'?) as she is hysterical.

Sherri's husband, Sal, was cohosting yesterday. He was very charming and interesting. Totally enjoyed him!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I laughed so hard when one of my favourite actors ever, Ed Asner, was on today and some of his responses to the questions he was asked were so blunt it left poor Barbara looking so horrified and uncomfortable. For instance, when Sherri asked him about his past relationship with Cloris Leachman and Asner very bluntly responded that Cloris used to have an "ass that you could sit a cup on"...

I loved seeing Barbara squirm...lol

She also annoyed the hell out of me when Vanilla Ice was on and his name, Rob Van Winkle came into the conversation and Barbara felt the need to interject and inform us all that, that was Vanilla Ice' real name. Seriously, if this "know it all" trait is something she's had all her life, then she must have been well-hated by fellow classmates during her school days.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 09-21-2012 at 03:15 PM.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread