+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1557Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I was curious about Miranda's comments on marriage since she seems to look so miserable in public since she got married. Practically, everytime I see her on an award show, she looks like she just had a root canal. Maybe her spanks are too tight or something.

Also, there was an award show in Nashville, where they live, recently and she told the reporter that her husband was at home. He was working too hard to come to the award show, so she was there alone. Since her husband is a big country music star, I found him sitting it out and her going alone rather odd.

Plus, he seems to flirt like crazy with other women on tv and say very suggestive things. I'm wondering if the marriage is really okay. Oh, he met Miranda when he was married to his first wife......... It makes you wonder.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

A friend of mine, who follows country music and their performers closely (I'm even talking on Twitter), says he drinks like a fish. She suggested that I log into his tweets; I passed on that one. From what you say, and what she has said, that could very well be the problem. It's a shame, if it is.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    A friend of mine, who follows country music and their performers closely (I'm even talking on Twitter), says he drinks like a fish. She suggested that I log into his tweets; I passed on that one. From what you say, and what she has said, that could very well be the problem. It's a shame, if it is.
    He jokes about drinking a lot. I didn't know he really did drink that much. If it's true, then I feel for Miranda. Being in a relationship with an alcoholic is NO fun. It is horrible. I can see why that would drive you nuts. I hope that's not the case.

Barbara Walters ripping on the Queen made my English blood boil!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    He jokes about drinking a lot. I didn't know he really did drink that much. If it's true, then I feel for Miranda. Being in a relationship with an alcoholic is NO fun. It is horrible. I can see why that would drive you nuts. I hope that's not the case.
    The sad part is that everything you describe falls in line with an alcoholic, too.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The sad part is that everything you describe falls in line with an alcoholic, too.
    Yeah. Most of them are not content to just leave you alone. They insist on destroying your good moments. At least that's how the ones I have known are. They pick special ocassions and then get loud, unruly or just pass out and ruin your fun. I really hope he isn't having that problem. He's a very talented artist. They have come off as a very loving couple too, but you never know with something like that. I propped up my ex for years. It will take awhile, but finally, you have enough and walk away.

Who is older, Barbara or The Queen? lol
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Who is older, Barbara or The Queen? lol
    I think that comes with the inane answer of "YES!"

FORT Fogey

Ugh, I hate when people speak with authority on subjects they know nothing about. No Whoopie (and Josh), the two per country gymastics rule is not new. It's been around for 20 years. Also, it wasn't humiliating for Jordyn not make all around finals. It speaks to the depth of the USA women's program. Those girls are really just that good.
    prhoshay likes this.

Whoopie is supposed to be the guest on Watch What's Happening Live with Andy Cohen Wednesday night at 11:00 p.m. on BRAVO. (I usually record for later.) It's a fun show that is just plain nothing but laughs. It's very light hearted and is based on the "Reality Shows" on BRAVO that Andy created and produces. Since Whoopie doesn't give a fat rat's butt over reality tv and is quite vocal about it, I wonder how this is going to work out. lol

FORT Fogey

They've had other guests on Watch What Happens Live that are not fans of reality shows - Martha Stewart comes to mind. They do a good job finding ways to make it work. And given Whoopi's humor and willingness to be totally honest, I think it'll be really good.

+ Reply to Thread