+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1316Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

So I guess it appears that John intentionally picked this horrible excuse of a person to cause distress on his wife. He did the worst thing he could have done to her. If he had slowly slipped her arsenic until she took her last breath, it would have hurt less that what he did.
    Last edited by Debb70; 06-27-2012 at 02:13 PM.
    Shoepie likes this.

Rielle is a vapid ignornat trashy person. Much the same as kate gosselin. Why why do we keep giving them money?
    bee stung lips likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I must admit that I think John was worse than skanky Rielle because he had taken vows....given in pledge...his word as his honor to Elizabeth. How can Elizabeth be blamed for his dishonor because of her illness? And I'm pretty sure we all know that this is not likely the first time that John has dishonored his word to her. She knew it. John had a vow to Elizabeth, Rielle had a vow to NO ONE. HE is the piece of crap.

It just killed me when the skank said, "I'm not a mistress, I am a mother." Geez....with the trash. If she wasn't mistress, would she really feel the need to say that?? She knows what she is. Most sane people cannot lie to themselves, and she was sane enough to know exactly what she was doing, from day one.
    Yes, but Reille knew he was married and set her sights on him. She pursued him and he gave in. They are both at fault. She is a home wrecker and he is an terrible excuse for a man
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I think the way the story went, she approached him flirtatiously, and by the end of that same day, they were having sex in a hotel room. Apparently he didn't have a lot of "giving in" to do.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Actually, I think HE was the ultimate homewrecker. HE had the home to wreck; she's the tramp that worked "under" him....pun intended.

I was glad to hear that there is a strong possibility that his daughter told him he had to choose between her and the tramp. It's about time one of his relatives...preferably female...took a staunch stance with him. From what was said on the show today, that seems to have happened when the tramp's book came out. He is totally unacceptable.

And, the tramp started out their daughter's life with quite a legacy. Whatever that child faces, she has her mother to thank. Should it happen? No, since she isn't at fault in this mess. Will it happen....probably. Life's rough.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I feel sorry for his daughters ( all of them).I am not sold on the fact he wont go back to RH either.
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 06-28-2012 at 01:15 PM.
    cmurfi likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Changing the subject....

I like this show sooooooo much better when Barbara has the day(s) off! I especially love Whoopi when Barbara is away. They ALL seem so much more relaxed and more fun to watch. Yes, Barbara is the "boss" but, more than that, she's so darn controlling. Whoopi's role as moderator is all but lost when the boss is there. It bugs the heck out of me.
    combatcutie likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    He's campaigning, and the audience of the view is a segment he wants to reach.
    I know. Actually, it was a rhetorical question. With the country falling apart I would rather NOT see him show up on a talk show.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    She is a comedian, and some of us do like to laugh and enjoy the witty sarcasm. She can be quite clever! I used to date a dud who didn't like comedies because he said he didn't like to laugh....He Had To Go!!

Up until I met him, I couldn't believe that there were people who didn't like to laugh!
    Well I love to laugh, guess her humor is not of my liking. Whenever I do turn on the show I see the scowl on her face and just feel like slapping it. LOL Ok, no more watching The View... since I don't like any of the hosts.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by OceanView View Post
    I know. Actually, it was a rhetorical question. With the country falling apart I would rather NOT see him show up on a talk show.
    I understand this sentiment, I really do. But to play Devil's Advocate here, part of his job is to reach out to and explain his decisions, making him more accountable to the people. I think the more opportunities people have to call the president to task for things the better. On the flip side of that coin, I think the more opportunities the President has to explain his policies, the better. More informed people can make more informed choices about who they vote for, and further, they can understand and make better use of new legislation. The time where the White House was so removed from the people has passed.
    prhoshay, JulieAnn and AlwaysVeg like this.

+ Reply to Thread