+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1427Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Did anyone see Barbara give Bill Geddy a Lifetime Achievment Award at the Daytime Emmys recently?

They couldn't get a major network to produce them so they did it on HLN. Very odd IMO. And why was The Young & Restless shut out? Did they volunteer to take their name out of the running?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe because Y&R has been "Suck City" for quite some time now? I've never watched General Hospital, so I have no idea what they were up against.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Skanky, trashy Rielle Hunter is making the rounds of the talk show. She is so foul that I can almost smell her. John Edwards is a disgusting piece of trash, too. I just want to slap the stupid, insipid smiles off both their faces.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was listening to the show today. As much as I detest the hunter woman, I almost lost it when Barbara has to bring up some petty junk about how she got screwed out of an interview by hunter. I had to turn it off. Now I'm curious. Is that really what Barbara was so upset about? An interview? Do tell.

FORT Fogey

I don't know - I gained a little new hope for John Edwards when I heard this morning that he has broken up with Rielle since the book came out. All last week when I heard her trashing Elizabeth, I kept on wondering how on earth you ever have a relationship with his three living children with Elizabeth after saying those things. Hearing that he's split with her, it makes me think, or hope, that perhaps he realizes that the well being of his children, and their ability to believe their mom was the greatest woman in the world (whether or not it's true) is more important than any amount of sex he was having.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I was listening to the show today. As much as I detest the hunter woman, I almost lost it when Barbara has to bring up some petty junk about how she got screwed out of an interview by hunter. I had to turn it off. Now I'm curious. Is that really what Barbara was so upset about? An interview? Do tell.
    Really? well maybe I will tune in, just to see BW get her knickers in a knot.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Really? well maybe I will tune in, just to see BW get her knickers in a knot.
    Please check it out. I had to turn it off. As bad as the hunter women is hated, I think just as many have lost their patience with Barbara. It sounded like she was going to demand an explanation from Reille as to why she dissed her out of an interview some time ago. I now wish I had listened a little longer to make sure that is what she was saying. IF so, then Barbara, please. Shut up witching about your ego and how you should never be disappointed, since you are after all, the great Barbara Walters. We know.

BW....Old Pretzel Legs.... does have ways of making almost any issue about HER.

Ha, Ha, Rielle!!!! What they do WITH you, they'll do TO you!!!!

And I don't think there is any reason to think that John Edwards is changing his trashy, lowlife ways. A cheat is a cheat is a cheat.

FORT Fogey

I'm not saying that he's no longe trashy or a low life. I just think that if he's splitting with Hunter because of the book, it shows he can make at least ONE good judgement, possibly choosing his kids over her.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Please check it out. I had to turn it off. As bad as the hunter women is hated, I think just as many have lost their patience with Barbara. It sounded like she was going to demand an explanation from Reille as to why she dissed her out of an interview some time ago. I now wish I had listened a little longer to make sure that is what she was saying. IF so, then Barbara, please. Shut up witching about your ego and how you should never be disappointed, since you are after all, the great Barbara Walters. We know.
    In the book, RH said that Barbara had yelled at her. Because RH wanted to do the interview with Oprah and not BW.As prhoshay said , Walters changed it all around to be about her. Quite honestly, I don't even see why this woman gets any air-time. She is not interesting, not at all .She got pregnant by a married man, she kept it all quiet, and allowed someone else to say it was their child Why, why are we rewarding bad( that's a mild word) bad behavior like this?? Who wants to read her skanky book? I know I don't .I really don't see why she has this attention,and she thinks she should be allowed to live a normal life with Edwards, what planet is she on? rewarding bad behavior is beyond me.

One think I have always hated, is when some writes about a dead person as if it was all true. We know they cannot refute any of it, and therefore John Edwards had the affair, not because he was horny male with an ego the size of Texas, but because his wife, who had been ill for sometime, decided to push him into another womens arms
    I hope he moves on, leaves her behind , and we dont see her for dust. He has a duty to their child and he has duty to his other children.
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread