+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree977Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I will never understand older men and their need for a 20-something (or younger) wife. Maybe it because it's because of their lack of maturity level that can never end? I am embarrassed for them. They just look so pathetic.
    Could be lack of maturity. Could be fear of getting old, and having a very young wife deludes them into thinking they're young again. Could be just ego: Look at me! I can get a 24-year-old!

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I will never understand older men and their need for a 20-something (or younger) wife. Maybe it because it's because of their lack of maturity level that can never end? I am embarrassed for them. They just look so pathetic.
    Are you embarrassed for...

Juliet Mills
    Mary Tylor Moore
    Tilda Swinton
    Janice Dickinson
    Lorraine Bracco
    Elizabeth Taylor
    Carol Burnett
    Ivana Trump
    Joan Collins
    Ellen Barkin
    Joan Collins
    Demi Morre
    JLo
    Mariah
    etc, etc, etc?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

Some of them, yes. Especially when they're constantly getting cosmetic surgeries and procedures done in a desperate attempt to look the same age as their men.
    Uncle David and norealityhere like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Pathetic is pathetic, no matter the genitals.
    Uncle David likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I was very happy to see the women take up for SE Cupp on yesterday's show. For anyone who didn't see it, Hustler magazine photoshopped an obscene picture putting her face in the picture as an attack because they don't like her politics. They brought it up at the beginning of the show, with all the women saying it was disgusting, and all women should come to SE Cupp's defense. Since The View was created with the intent of encouraging all women to speak up and voice their opinions, it was nice to see the ladies standing on that platform to support another woman who speaks her mind.

I too was happy they came to the defense of S. E. Cupp. I wish others who ranted on for days against Rush calling a woman a slut would have written even one word of disgust regarding this despicable act.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I was very happy to see the women take up for SE Cupp on yesterday's show. For anyone who didn't see it, Hustler magazine photoshopped an obscene picture putting her face in the picture as an attack because they don't like her politics. They brought it up at the beginning of the show, with all the women saying it was disgusting, and all women should come to SE Cupp's defense. Since The View was created with the intent of encouraging all women to speak up and voice their opinions, it was nice to see the ladies standing on that platform to support another woman who speaks her mind.
    I heard about that! How is he allowed ( the pig that owns Hustler) to do that and get away with it! Can she sue??
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Fanny Mare, they talked about that. She said that since Larry Flynt won at the Supreme Court years age he knows exactly what he can get away with, and attempting to sue would probably not go far

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Fanny Mare, they talked about that. She said that since Larry Flynt won at the Supreme Court years age he knows exactly what he can get away with, and attempting to sue would probably not go far
    So he could do this again, to anyone he wants? I dont understand how he can get away with it .It's really a shame she cannot sue . Letting this slip quietly away, leaves him room to do it again. It's awful( I can't post what I really feel) about him or his filthy magazine
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

As I recall, the ruling was satire is a protected form of speech. That is how Flynt gets away with it.

+ Reply to Thread