+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

Rosie was calmer today, and funny. Ratings are up. Oprah said Rosie will either make or break the View, and so far I think she's making it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander View Post
    Rosie was calmer today, and funny. Ratings are up. Oprah said Rosie will either make or break the View, and so far I think she's making it.

Rosie was practically demure today compared to the previous shows! I'm thinking she has probably been warned. She has been out of control. Did anyone see where she was interviewing the Big Brother 7 houseguests? Or, even the next day when she was talking to the lady who specialized in handy tips? Rosie has been downright rude! Not that I haven't enjoyed it and found it hilarious... Hey, I keep tuning in to see what she'll do/say next.

Barbara is cracking me up. She was boohooing today that Rosie was getting so much applause, then she got snippy with Joy for interrupting her comeback line to Rosie about firing employees. Joy took it graciously and backed down, conceding in jest that Barbara would use that very line on her when she fires Joy.

This show is not one I used to watch, now I find myself tuning in to see what explosives will erupt daily. I hope Barbara doesn't throw her wet blanket over it too often.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Blew me away when the crowd started chanting "ROSIE! ROSIE! ROSIE!" this morning. That's about all I got to see. Do you think that got under Barbara's skin??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

If any of you like Lionel Richie as much as I do, be sure to tune in today.

I caught the show today. Lionel Richie still has it going on

It's funny though. It's like watching the Rosie O'Donnell show with The View leftovers Rosie has such a big personality, she just overshadows them all. Definitely a change for the better!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I don't like Rosie much, so I don't watch much either. I just saw Lionel Richie and thought I could put up with anything for a while, to see him.

Wish I'd kept track of how many times Rosie mentioned her old show.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Barbara Walters turned a mere 77 years old today.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It seems as though both Rosie and Elisabeth are picking their battles well so far.
    I've seen Lis roll her eyes a couple of times at things Rosie has said, but she hasn't launched into one of her frantic rants yet.
    I think they're working pretty well together and seem to be getting along well despite their very obvious differences of opinion.

Well, the Barbara and Rosie show is wearing thin with me. Joy and Elisabeth are excess baggage there and I sort of resent it on their behalf. I really can't see why either of them would stay any longer than they have to.

prhoshay, were you just mesmerized waiting for that cake to finish toppling over? It was listing to our left so badly that I just knew it was going to hit the floor. And another thing I've meant to ask you about. I turned 68 last week, where's MY cake?

Belated Mudah!
    You look as young as you did when I met ya!

I finally was able to watch the show on Friday. I do enjoy Rosie's perspective most of the time, and was at her tell Joy how to potty train kids. "My 4 kids trump your 1 kid so there."

+ Reply to Thread