+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1557Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Elisatwit needs to shut her ignorant mouth. Oh if I were there, I would have a hard time not slapping her silly...and I am not a violent lady
    Sphere and combatcutie like this.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I prefer The Talk and haven't watched The View in months. I will watch if something interesting is brought up here, but had the misfortune of tuning in today for some reason. WTH is up Whoopi's butt? She seems totally uninterested to be there, like she'd rather be anywhere else. She doesn't seem to like talking about gossip stories, except to exclaim "We don't KNOW what really went on", doesn't like talking about reality TV and today it seemed she had no interest what so ever in those Avenger dudes. Is she being held against her will or what?

And what's up with all the fancy shoes (that she can't even walk in) and the hobo lady clothes? Gawd, I used to really like her, but something has changed in the last few months for sure. Whoopi don't look happy AT ALL.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Elisatwit needs to shut her ignorant mouth. Oh if I were there, I would have a hard time not slapping her silly...and I am not a violent lady
    Wait til you hear her latest rant this morning. Complaining about having to pay the same amount of money for luggage as a heavy person. She said that everyone should have to stand on a scale with their luggage and pay accordingly. UGH...she makes me SICK!!! Sorry you ignorant little @sshole, but not everyone could afford a personal trainer, chef, nanny etc. Not to mention, not everyone can help that they are over weight.
    prhoshay and tapper01 like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I prefer The Talk and haven't watched The View in months. I will watch if something interesting is brought up here, but had the misfortune of tuning in today for some reason. WTH is up Whoopi's butt? She seems totally uninterested to be there, like she'd rather be anywhere else. She doesn't seem to like talking about gossip stories, except to exclaim "We don't KNOW what really went on", doesn't like talking about reality TV and today it seemed she had no interest what so ever in those Avenger dudes. Is she being held against her will or what?

And what's up with all the fancy shoes (that she can't even walk in) and the hobo lady clothes? Gawd, I used to really like her, but something has changed in the last few months for sure. Whoopi don't look happy AT ALL.
    .I liked her at one time.Now I think she has become a different person on this show.I don't think she wants to be there, she shows up for the paycheck, she cant read the prompter , and she sounds like she is half asleep . Her clothes look like she sleeps in them
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I think that Whoopi's talents would be better served if Barbara would go away, and Whoopi could move out of the moderators seat, into the seat of the "wise older woman". There are a lot of times in discussions that I think Whoopi contributes a lot as a person who has gone through a lot in her life, and can dispense advice to the other women. She's especially good in holidng Sheri accountable for her parenting choices. I just think it's too much for her to try to share her own points of view AND keep track of the directions from the control room, making transitions, reading the teleprompter, etc. I think there is also a bit of rivalry with Barbara -Whoopi being the wise older woman, and Barbara THINKING she is. Barbara also demands everyone bow to her and treat her as the authority on all subjects, which has to be a blow to Whoopi's ego at times considering that in many areas, Whoopi is more of an expert than Barbara.
    Shoepie and bee stung lips like this.

FORT Fogey

Had to comment on today's show. I was gaping at the TV listening to Elisabeth tell Suzie Orman that there is no difference between Obama and Romney regarding same-sex marriage. According to her, because it's a state's rights issue, neither candidate can affect change. So, even though Obama has stated he supports same-sex marriage, and Romney has stated he doesn't, somehow that won't make a difference????

Does she really not understand the power of those statements? Sure neither candidate can just change laws, but our approach to the subject will be vastly different based on those widely differing viewpoints.
    Shoepie likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I lurv our President!!!

I was thrilled to see him put Elizabeth in her place regarding the difference between him and Romney, and his look of utter disdain when Joy interupted him with her useless 'Asian' comment.
    Sphere, prhoshay, Shoepie and 2 others like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I lurv our President!!!

I was thrilled to see him put Elizabeth in her place regarding the difference between him and Romney, and his look of utter disdain when Joy interupted him with her useless 'Asian' comment.
    Sorry I missed it. I forgot to tape it too. Maybe I can catch it on their site or something.

Please tell me that Sheri didn't call him Barack.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    I agree. Love "being held against her will."

FORT Fogey

I love it when Barbara is knocked down a peg especially when it illustrates how behind the times she is. After a huge amount of self aggandizing today the topic of Jennifer Lopez came up. She has been named the #1 most powerful woman by Forbes. WELL, this did not sit well with Babs! She was incredulous as to why and started blabbering when Whoppie and Sherri cut her off to explain how important social media is and how many twitter and face book followers she has (many millions). They continued to educate her how this brings revenue, she shut right up. Didn't have a clue. She views herself as the most powerful woman, clearly.

+ Reply to Thread