+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1548Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I did the exact same thing. I have Wendy on my DVR; I really like this woman and her show. I catch the View by happenstance occasionally.
    I cant find her show. I did see The Talk( not all of it) , and actually found it a little more entertaining than The View.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I cant find her show. I did see The Talk( not all of it) , and actually found it a little more entertaining than The View.
    She is syndicated and is on CBS, Fox and MY (whatever that is). You did a search on your DVR, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    She is syndicated and is on CBS, Fox and MY (whatever that is). You did a search on your DVR, right?
    In my area in NC, Wendy comes on twice a day. She comes on FOX live at 10:00 a.m. Eastern and again the same show is played on BET (Black Entertainment Televison) at 12:00 midnight. This is on Time Warner CAble.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Joy: "If somebody says to you 'Are you a virgin?' why don't you say 'Mind your own business! It's none of your business!'. Why do you have to proclaim your virginity."
    This was in reaction to a discussion about Tim Tebow.

If, instead of being a Christian he were gay, and someone asked him about being gay, you can be certain that she would defend to the death his right to be 'proud'. This woman is such a hypocrite! She just sickens me!
    ilja likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Joy: "If somebody says to you 'Are you a virgin?' why don't you say 'Mind your own business! It's none of your business!'. Why do you have to proclaim your virginity."
    This was in reaction to a discussion about Tim Tebow.

If, instead of being a Christian he were gay, and someone asked him about being gay, you can be certain that she would defend to the death his right to be 'proud'. This woman is such a hypocrite! She just sickens me!
    I agree, she's so full of herself. I often mute her
    -Andy Rooney-

Whoopi was talking about John Edwards and Barbara Walters stopped her in her tracks to ask Elisabeth to step away from the table to show viewers what she was wearing! Whoopi appeared angry and quickly went back to what she was saying (as if to say, "I don't care who you are, you're not going to interrupt me...) and Barbara Walters looked like a deer in headlights. Oh, would I ever like to be a backstage fly today!

Shoepie likes this.

Is anyone watching Barbara try to bring Jimmy Kimmel down? I heard about it and saw a clip from it. Why can't Barbara take a joke? People have talked about Barbara's unique manner of speech for over 25 years or longer. Why is she now upset about it? There was even a character designated to Barbara on Saturday Night Live once. She should be relieved that no one is joking about how annoying and witchy she has become.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Whoopi was talking about John Edwards and Barbara Walters stopped her in her tracks to ask Elisabeth to step away from the table to show viewers what she was wearing! Whoopi appeared angry and quickly went back to what she was saying (as if to say, "I don't care who you are, you're not going to interrupt me...) and Barbara Walters looked like a deer in headlights. Oh, would I ever like to be a backstage fly today!

I will have to record it today! thanks BB.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post

I found that so inappropriate of Barbara to do. Who the hell cares what Elisatwit is wearing??? Big deal...she had a glitter skirt on with a stupid t-shirt. She looked ridiculous. Top didn't go with the skirt.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Is anyone watching Barbara try to bring Jimmy Kimmel down? I heard about it and saw a clip from it. Why can't Barbara take a joke? People have talked about Barbara's unique manner of speech for over 25 years or longer. Why is she now upset about it? There was even a character designated to Barbara on Saturday Night Live once. She should be relieved that no one is joking about how annoying and witchy she has become.
    Was that about the tweet thing?
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread