+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1501Likes

Thread: The View

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    Half the fun of watching is sharing with others! Thats why I love to discuss certain shows online. You get hear other viewpoints, insights and some very funny remarks. Before the internet, it was kind of lonely watching some stuff having no one to talk about it with, or even a few friends to gab with about All My Children and such--I love what you can do today.
    So, so, true.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Gov. Nikki Haley made me furrow by brow when she said "Women don't care about contraception.". IS SHE NUTS, OR WHAT?? That was about a soopid thing to say. Holding that jackass's Santorum partyline, I see. Women like that embarrass me.

I get the impression that Elisatwit and her husband don't use birth control since always talks about avoiding sex and becoming, easily, pregnant.

Randy Jackson seems to feel the need to overdo it on what he seems to think is the "cool". That makes him seem more pathetic than ever, IMO.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I stopped recording The View some time ago. I only catch it once in awhile by accident. I still come here to keep up. My cousin also watches and gives me updates. I must admit I have only so much time to watch shows each week, so I decided to go with Wendy Williams. She cracks me up and has some great guests. It's much more relaxing than The View. LOL
    Shoepie likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Regis was the cohost today. No Barbara!!!! I never watched him when he was on his other show, so I didn't know what to expect. I was laughing through most of the show. It was a good day! Really enjoyed it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm glad Regis is still out there. Since he left his morning show, its lost all its charm and energy! I dont watch it anymore without Regis.
    Uncle David and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I stopped recording The View some time ago. I only catch it once in awhile by accident. I still come here to keep up. My cousin also watches and gives me updates. I must admit I have only so much time to watch shows each week, so I decided to go with Wendy Williams. She cracks me up and has some great guests. It's much more relaxing than The View. LOL
    I did the exact same thing. I have Wendy on my DVR; I really like this woman and her show. I catch the View by happenstance occasionally.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I'm glad Regis is still out there. Since he left his morning show, its lost all its charm and energy! I dont watch it anymore without Regis.
    Before Regis left his show, there was much speculation as to who would replace him. It has been quite awhile and still no replacement. I'm not sure why, unless they are hesitant to pay someone a large salary and they are pocketing it themselves. I used to like Kellie, but she cannot carry that show on her own IMO. I recently heard some negative comments about the show and that it was going to go down pretty soon with just her and a guest co-host. I wonder why they have not added another co-host. Having a guest co-host is not good for the long term, IMO.

Interesting point above about Elisabeth and birth control. I haven't ever thought about her not using it, but it does make sense considering all of her comments about avoiding sex with her husband. Hmmmmm......I didn't realize she was Catholic or some other faith that forbids contraception. She has never mentioned that before. That's rather curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Before Regis left his show, there was much speculation as to who would replace him. It has been quite awhile and still no replacement. I'm not sure why, unless they are hesitant to pay someone a large salary and they are pocketing it themselves. I used to like Kellie, but she cannot carry that show on her own IMO. I recently heard some negative comments about the show and that it was going to go down pretty soon with just her and a guest co-host. I wonder why they have not added another co-host. Having a guest co-host is not good for the long term, IMO.

Interesting point above about Elisabeth and birth control. I haven't ever thought about her not using it, but it does make sense considering all of her comments about avoiding sex with her husband. Hmmmmm......I didn't realize she was Catholic or some other faith that forbids contraception. She has never mentioned that before. That's rather curious.
    I haven't heard her say she is avoiding sex. There are lots of methods that don't involve taking the pill.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Granted, I have not watched the show regularly for the last several months, however, prior to that, Elisabeth has often described avoiding intimate contact with her husband. She describes it in terms of enough babies, too tired, busy with the kids, not feeling sexy, etc. She has done this for at least the last couple of years. It may not be what is really happening, but that is what she has described.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I haven't heard her say she is avoiding sex. There are lots of methods that don't involve taking the pill.
    Unfortunately I watch this show every day b/c my co-worker likes it and she has said she is avoiding sex b/c she doesn't want another child. She jokes about running away from Tim when he's in the mood.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread