+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    If you want to know the lash treatment I used, please PM me....I don't want to get any infractions from the Mods for "advertising" here.
    And I have brown eyes and didn't see any change in color but maybe it doesn't affect dark eyes. But I do have to say that the change in length was big but it did take at least 5 weeks of using every night to notice. Change is slow but sure. Told my sister in law and hers grew also. And they had become quite short as she aged.
    My post above #9111 mentions a brand. It is okay to share a brand name of something that worked for you here.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

Thanks, Shoepie, I didn't know that and didn't want to break the rules.
    I used LiLash and it worked wonders for me! Also bought it at Ebay, for a better price. It is expensive but I'd say it was money well spent.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

I am and have been the mother of a special needs child for 19 years. I have never spoken about it on here as I wanted to afford my son his privacy. While I wish Sherri all the best, I do take exception to her public "whining". There are others who aren't afforded the resources that she can afford who are also in the same boat. I'd like to add that my son is a gifted athlethe in soccer, baseball and snowboarding. No money bought that talent. I as a single mother looked for areas he could shine.
    CYA

FORT Fogey

I am getting tired of Whoopie. She could DVR DWTS and just watch Sherri. Or not, but stop with the constant trashing of reality tv. We get it, you are above it all and much too relevant and sohpistocated to.......to.............to, what? To not judge another? No, you do that very well. What is wrong with you? I am tired of you getting pissed off all the time. I used to think you were really nifty.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I am getting tired of Whoopie. She could DVR DWTS and just watch Sherri. Or not, but stop with the constant trashing of reality tv. We get it, you are above it all and much too relevant and sohpistocated to.......to.............to, what? To not judge another? No, you do that very well. What is wrong with you? I am tired of you getting pissed off all the time. I used to think you were really nifty.
    Didn't see the show today, but amen to all that you are saying about Whoopi. Her "I'm so above reality tv it isn't even funny" act has gotten on my last nerve. Pretty sad that one takes themselves so seriously that they can't just chill out an enjoy something for what it is. Geez, what's gotten into Whoopi over the years, anyway?
    Shoepie likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I am getting tired of Whoopie. She could DVR DWTS and just watch Sherri. Or not, but stop with the constant trashing of reality tv. We get it, you are above it all and much too relevant and sophisticated to.......to.............to, what? To not judge another? No, you do that very well. What is wrong with you? I am tired of you getting pissed off all the time. I used to think you were really nifty.
    I didnt see it today, was it a repeat.?? because I am sure I heard her say she wouldnt tune in to watch Sherri. Whoopi needs help with her wardrobe, she looks like slob, and I used to like her. This show seems to bring out the worst in them
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    I am and have been the mother of a special needs child for 19 years. I have never spoken about it on here as I wanted to afford my son his privacy. While I wish Sherri all the best, I do take exception to her public "whining". There are others who aren't afforded the resources that she can afford who are also in the same boat. I'd like to add that my son is a gifted athlete in soccer, baseball and snowboarding. No money bought that talent. I as a single mother looked for areas he could shine.
    Our 9 years is also special needs, I refuse to attend support groups because of the whining. So he can't do certain things, alright then we find him things he can do. He swims competitively and runs cross country. He melts down in team situations but that boy is a an amazing athlete in solo sports. The look of pride on his face when he manages to shave even a second off his time is worth all the extra effort we put into it for him. It took us 3 sessions of private swim lessons just to help him find the coordination so he could swim, we taught him that through hard work and not complaining that anything is possible.

You don't whine, you adjust, you adapt, you overcome and you teach your child that they can do the same.

You just gave me another reason not to like her lol.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I didnt see it today, was it a repeat.?? because I am sure I heard her say she wouldnt tune in to watch Sherri. Whoopi needs help with her wardrobe, she looks like slob, and I used to like her. This show seems to bring out the worst in them
    Yes it was a repeat. The TV was on and I let it roll thu hot topics as I finished a chore.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

This show has been in rerun since last week. New shows won't start until next Monday. it's been heaven! 2 free weeks!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes it was a repeat. The TV was on and I let it roll thu hot topics as I finished a chore.

Well I know what you are saying she did go on and on. I cant remember if BW agreed with her, she hates reality shows as well.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread