+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Fogey

Re: The View

I bought a $40 tube of Revitalash. I will report back. The reviews on amazon were good. It takes about 4 weeks for it to work. One woman said she stopped using if for a bit and when she started again they came back very quickly. It is worth a shot at that price.

I want to add that I am tired of BW walking all over Elizabeth's reality show segment on Thursdays. Let her talk! It is a lame segment unfortunately but it is better than nothing. Joy and Whoppie are guilty of this, as well. Okay, you dont watch, think they are stupid, keep your mouth shut.
    bee stung lips and AlwaysVeg like this.

I want to add that I am tired of BW walking all over Elizabeth's reality show segment on Thursdays. Let her talk! It is a lame segment unfortunately but it is better than nothing. Joy and Whoppie are guilty of this, as well. Okay, you dont watch, think they are stupid, keep your mouth shut
    Boy are you ever right Shoepie! BW and Joy were yip yip yip today. Okay babs we get you dont like it, we get that Joy can call everyone down, but hates the Jersey shore. Sheesh
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I bought a $40 tube of Revitalash. I will report back. The reviews on amazon were good. It takes about 4 weeks for it to work. One woman said she stopped using if for a bit and when she started again they came back very quickly. It is worth a shot at that price.
    I've used a different product than the prescription one or Revitalash and it worked fabulously. But I must admit it was much more expensive. Mine are so long now I can dust the furniture!! Ebay is the best place to buy at reduced price as long as it's packaged as never been opened.
    Shoepie and AlwaysVeg like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I've used a different product than the prescription one or Revitalash and it worked fabulously. But I must admit it was much more expensive. Mine are so long now I can dust the furniture!! Ebay is the best place to buy at reduced price as long as it's packaged as never been opened.
    Okay, do tell. What was it? I want to dust the furniture, too!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I tend to prefer products that make my lashes FAT! I have OK length, but they seem too skinny. If I had any skill at applying fake lashes, I'd be in that corner. There is a 72 year old woman who comes to my nail salon who wears 2 pair at a time. She makes me feel lame!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I tend to prefer products that make my lashes FAT! I have OK length, but they seem too skinny. If I had any skill at applying fake lashes, I'd be in that corner. There is a 72 year old woman who comes to my nail salon who wears 2 pair at a time. She makes me feel lame!
    I'd like a product that would make my lashes both thicker and longer. For some reason, I've lost so many lashes, and the ones I have left are short. Don't want to spend a fortune, though. I can't do diddly with fake lashes, either.

FORT Fogey

Applying false lashes is very easy. Really it is. It only takes a little practice and I mean very little. It is tricker to find eyelashes the correct length of your lid. Give it a try. I am sure there are directions on youtube. I wear them sometimes; it is fun.

Good for her! I practiced when I was not going anywhere( I used to try just before went out) now, I am not bad at it. I would much rather have a lash tint
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I appreciated her comment about parents that allow their children to pretend to entertain in the nude. They do need serious investigation by law enforcement. If you think that's okay, how far would you let things go with your kids? It's too crazy.
    What? You mean they have teddy bear tea parties and even the child wears no clothes??? What does this mean? Missed it obviously!

I love how on the Latisse commercials they mumble that "may permanently turn blue eyes brown" side effect in the middle of all the other minor sounding things. I doubt there is a blue eyed woman in the world who would trade her eye color for longer eye lashes, especially when there ARE other options. Yes, you have to do something every day, but you are still you. I assume it also impacts green, hazel, etc. ? I wonder if it even changes the color of brown eyes, but it just isn't as noticeable.

PS Not implying brown eyed women would want to turn blue here... just that your eye color is really an intregal part of your self description from childhood. I know people wear colored contacts, but that's temporary, not a "real" change.

If you want to know the lash treatment I used, please PM me....I don't want to get any infractions from the Mods for "advertising" here.
    And I have brown eyes and didn't see any change in color but maybe it doesn't affect dark eyes. But I do have to say that the change in length was big but it did take at least 5 weeks of using every night to notice. Change is slow but sure. Told my sister in law and hers grew also. And they had become quite short as she aged.

+ Reply to Thread