+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1551Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

It was my understanding that there was going to be a broadway play about the women of The View. It would be thinly disguised.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I read that book in the past year, I think. It was an OK read, but I didn't really relate it to The View. Maybe there's just a lot more that Star knows what went on behind the scenes than we would ever have guessed.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 03-09-2012 at 11:55 AM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    It was my understanding that there was going to be a broadway play about the women of The View. It would be thinly disguised.
    That may have been it. The very brief exchange went very fast and I didn't bother to rewind. I got the gist.

FORT Fogey

Good show today, BW not there and fabulous eyelash info. Non perscription stuff to grow them thicker and longer. Great new mascaras.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I've heard of horror movies, but never a horror play.
    Shoepie, Debb70 and Fanny Mare like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Good show today, BW not there and fabulous eyelash info. Non perscription stuff to grow them thicker and longer. Great new mascaras.
    I forgot to record today. Did they say how often the stuff turns your blue eyes brown? I'm heard this a possible side effect. Brown eyes are fine, but I like my blue ones and am not willing to take the chance.

I forgot to record today. Did they say how often the stuff turns your blue eyes brown? I'm heard this a possible side effect. Brown eyes are fine, but I like my blue ones and am not willing to take the chance.
    Isn't that Latisse? I too missed this show.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

One other thing they neglected to reveal about Latisse is that as soon as you stop using it, your eyelashes go back to the way they were before. I asked my eye doctor about it. AND it costs about $400 a month. I would love more and longer eyelashes, but not at the cost of nearly $5,000 a year. I might try the less expensive versions if they're safe and don't have to be used forever.
    Debb70 likes this.

I have one called rapid lash, it has made my lashes feel thicker and its $39.99
    Debb70 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wasn't the eyelash show on Friday? I didn't see anything like that today but, for some reason, I have not deleted Friday's show. I was only half watching it, and it seemed like a better-than-normal Friday show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread