+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1491Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

Knowing that BW was on all last week, and that Whoopi was off all last week, I sent up a little prayer that BW wouldn't be there today since Whoopi was back. The show starts, and out walks "Old Pretzel Legs" first; an angry scream escapes my throat! And then here comes. Sherri in the ugliest dress that looks about 2 sizes too large that we will see ALL week! Good Grief!!!

This week is not starting out on a good note, already.
    Uncle David, Debb70 and Fanny Mare like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

As much as I hate to admit it, Old Pretzel Legs has on a fantastic necklace today. Now, those clangy bracelets need to be shipped to the junkyard.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    As much as I hate to admit it, Old Pretzel Legs has on a fantastic necklace today. Now, those clangy bracelets need to be shipped to the junkyard.
    It was very elegant, but for daytime?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    OMG...Pretzel legs...lololol
    Shoepie and Miss Scarlet like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Raven-Symone would make an excellent co-host on this show. She's intelligent, relaxed, good sense of humor. Don't know her age, but she's done a lot, and seems to have something to contribute. What a joy! .
    mountaingirl70 and Debb70 like this.

I always loved Raven-Symone ever since she was a little girl on the cosby show. she's so cute and she seems very mature and very well behind her years for her age. I'm shocked we don't see her more. She is very on cue and very on point and great entertainer. Its like she was made for show biz. Such a cutie as well.
    mountaingirl70 and Debb70 like this.

The other couple that had a book on sex were a bit *out there* to say the least . I never got what they were saying
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I appreciated her comment about parents that allow their children to pretend to entertain in the nude. They do need serious investigation by law enforcement. If you think that's okay, how far would you let things go with your kids? It's too crazy.

FORT Fogey

She miscarried one twin at 11 weeks but, 14 weeks later, Jeffrey arrived, weighing just 1 lb. 10 oz., with bleeding in his brain, a hole in his intestines and another in an artery near his heart. He remained in the hospital's intensive care unit for three months. "My son was fighting for his life," she says. "I remember saying, 'I will never laugh again.'"
    This is all I could find on Sherri's son. Does anyone know how this is impacting him currently?
    Last edited by Shoepie; 03-09-2012 at 05:57 AM.

FORT Fogey

Barbara is using her hands more and more to silence the others so she can say the obvious. I am sensing her irritation with the others more keenly.

I saw Star Jones on Rosie and they are making a movie or TV show (not sure) based on her book. This tickled Rosie no end. The implication in their brief exchange was that someone (unnamed) would not be able to speak up because that would identify her. She compared it to The Help. The woman who ate the pie with the poop in it could not respond to the book. Soooooooo good. I am going to the library today to see if her book is there. Now I want to read it.

edited to add: Just read the reviews on amazon. Terrible book!
    Last edited by Shoepie; 03-09-2012 at 08:11 AM.

+ Reply to Thread