+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1551Likes

Thread: The View

She did get flak about the diaper rash thing on her website.

I too loved how she layed into Mike Boogie. I was laughing so much! And yes the dog lick thing was TMI!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Personally, I didn't find the diaper rash story all that shocking. Just another tidbit of unusual information.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

They may as well start calling this show "Rosie and The View"! If you want to see this show, you'd better hurry up and catch it. It may disappear without much warning! It blew me away how she took over today with the production number/giveaway!! I had to laugh out loud!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    They may as well start calling this show "Rosie and The View"! If you want to see this show, you'd better hurry up and catch it. It may disappear without much warning! It blew me away how she took over today with the production number/giveaway!! I had to laugh out loud!!!
    and that's different from any other day, how?

I've been watching it just to see Barbara Walter's head spin and the reactions of Liz and Joy are amusing too sometimes (it seems to me that they enjoy what it's doing to Barbara)

I agree that the show may disappear without warning...

Quote Originally Posted by katkitty View Post
    and that's different from any other day, how?

I've been watching it just to see Barbara Walter's head spin and the reactions of Liz and Joy are amusing too sometimes (it seems to me that they enjoy what it's doing to Barbara)

I agree that the show may disappear without warning...
    Well, we've kinda BEEN warned, no? The show is lousy and that may be all the warning they need give.

one more thing about the dog lick diaper rash cure.......

The dog has to have given birth recently to puppies. Something about an enzyme in the dog's saliva or something. Rosie said her doctor told her to put the baby in with all the puppies and let the mommy dog lick away.

I just can't imagine putting a baby in a pen with a dog who has just had a litter of pups! Wouldn't the mother dog be very protective of her pups?

I guess I just can't believe she actually did put the baby in with the pups. She did say, however, that the dog licked the baby's butt and the diaper rash did clear up....so who knows!

I'm not saying that it doesn't work, just saying that that's what Desitin is all about.

I agree that it would seem dangerous to toss the baby in with the puppies. I wonder if the dog would be all that interested about licking a babies butt when her own kids need tending to.
    Last edited by Muduh; 09-14-2006 at 10:53 PM.

Today, I was looking forward to seeing the show...and then came "W". That was a complete drag. The interesting part was that "W" remained on ABC the entire time; NBC only gave him about 20 minutes and went back to regular programming. Loved it!!!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Yeah, i know. So i dont know what else happened on the show but i dont care too much as well. Unless i missed something, I can tell it wasnt taped today.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

+ Reply to Thread