+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1551Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Before she becomes that? I'm afraid she already has! I think she does herself no favors everytime they go back in the vault to show an old interview she did, like they did with Whitney Houston on Monday. Each time, I find myself watching realizing how together she used to be, and what a force she used to be. It's just a reminder of how fall she's fallen.
    And just how tight her face has become. Sorry I couldn't resist. She was great for her time, and she interviewed many interesting peolpe , but now

FORT Fogey

I think she's just become completely out of touch with the viewing public. Back in her day, she did great interviews because she asked the kinds of questions people wanted to know about. Now, she's so isolated in her little world of New York ladies who lunch that she's not aware of what people are talking about enough to know what questions people want answered.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

What is up with Whoopi flipping out about people rushing to judgment about what happened to this star?! I agree with her BUT how could she bring that up in light of the fact that BARBARA WALTERS is one of those offenders, and she did it right on that stage! Bizarre
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    What is up with Whoopi flipping out about people rushing to judgment about what happened to this star?! I agree with her BUT how could she bring that up in light of the fact that BARBARA WALTERS is one of those offenders, and she did it right on that stage! Bizarre
    This whole group are out to lunch I have it on as background noise, as Ricky Gervais was on.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Before she becomes that?
    Now THAT'S funny!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Probably the cruelest thing I will ever say on these forums, but I half wonder if BW has already planned her memorial services - just to make sure that her notoriety is drilled in to us right to the veryyyyyyyyyyyyy end.

I keep wondering and hoping when will BW retire from the view, she is on there every freakin day. I thought she was only to be on there a few times a month, maybe just a year. The show is so boring with her. JMO
    Shoepie and Uncle David like this.

Maybe it's her way of getting a dig in at BW?
    Shoepie likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Newbie

You know, part of me felt like she was directing that AT Barbara. lol
    She looked so annoyed when Babs made those claims. Even Elizabeth tried to cut her off when she was sharing her "knowledge".
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Probably the cruelest thing I will ever say on these forums, but I half wonder if BW has already planned her memorial services - just to make sure that her notoriety is drilled in to us right to the veryyyyyyyyyyyyy end.
    TV stations keep an updated memorial for all aging icons. And I bet she is actively involved.

Her people should tell her to get out while she still thinks she is on top. Her hands are even getting worse. She annoys the other women on the view regularly.

Whoopie was definately irritated with BW and I am sure her comments were directly related to her. BW always has to show she has the inside information, even it is wrong like in this case. Her ego is unmangable. The clip she played from a very old interview with Whitney was downright stupid.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 02-17-2012 at 01:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread