+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1541Likes

Thread: The View

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Why is Joy still on this show. Not only is she a fount of misinformation, but she laughs far to much and far too long at her own jokes. (Jokes often written by others as I understand) Worst of all, her jokes aren't all that funny. HLN figured out what an idiot she is, why doesn't ABC?
    I beg to differ. Me loves me some Joy.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Was the real reason for her losing the HLN show ever given? She said something today about being "bitter." Did she want too much money or something?

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I beg to differ.
    Not sure how we differ, but I'm good with that.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    Was the real reason for her losing the HLN show ever given? She said something today about being "bitter." Did she want too much money or something?
    HLN came to it's senses.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Uncle David, you know I love you (always have)....but Don't Mess With My Joy!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Uncle David, you know I love you (always have)....but Don't Mess With My Joy!!!
    Shay... you know the love is muchal, but I can't help it. Liberals hate Elizabeth, Conservatives hate Joy. I'm a moderate so I hate both. Only difference is I have a tiny soft spot for Elizabeth left over from Survivor.

The real reason I came to this thread is to relate a story about Woody Harrelson. Back in 1992 I was working in a high-end celebrity restaurant in Malibu. In the middle of the shift Woody and his date(wife?) came in. Now, normally no one would have paid much attention to the ‘B’ Lister because Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman as well as Demi Moore and a number of 'A' List celebrities were already in the house. However, Woody's attire had every head in the restaurant turned. He was wearing jeans, a white t-shirt and a dark sports coat. The sports coat was unbuttoned to reveal 'US' on the t-shirt. What drew people's attention was the 'S'. It was not the letter 'S' but the Nazi swastika symbol. As Harrelson began to talk to other guests he took off his sports coat. Once he did the full message was revealed. What was written on his t-shirt, in large bold capitol letters was the word BUSH with the ‘S’ replaced with the Nazi swastika symbol.

I found this display despicable. Just as I did when the Tea Party members used it many years later. To this day I cannot see Harrelson without seeing that disturbing image. ☹
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Sorry...the Tea Party thought W was a Nazi??? Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Why is Joy still on this show. Not only is she a fount of misinformation, but she laughs far to much and far too long at her own jokes. (Jokes often written by others as I understand) Worst of all, her jokes aren't all that funny. HLN figured out what an idiot she is, why doesn't ABC?
    I agree!

For those of you who had 4 minutes in the betting pool on how long it would take Barbara to mention her interview with Whitney, congratulations! You win! She would have bragged about it sooner, but she was cut off.

#nevermissesachancetopromotehe rself
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Did anyone else hear Barbara proclaiming to know this star's cause of death? I was appalled by her comment.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    Did anyone else hear Barbara proclaiming to know this star's cause of death? I was appalled by her comment.
    Yes, she makes me sick
    combatcutie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread