+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 4080818283848586878889909192939495969798991001401905901090 ... LastLast
Like Tree1602Likes

Thread: The View

I loved Rosie today on the show because she hates Mike Boogie! But aside from that, I love seeing her again and her opinionated self. She is who she is. On and off camera. Taker her or leave her. I like that.

I think she has steamrolled the regulars, but as she said today, she's trying to remember it's not her own show. I think she needs a decent break-in period. And the other hosts on the View have to step up their game and get in there.

It was really dragging the last while. They needed a firecracker to light up the regular hosts. Rosie, unfortunately, is quite the explosion factor
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I agree, misskitty. I've been able to watch her this week since I'm on vacation and I think she's gotten progressively better each day. Eventually she'll learn how to "blend" and not dominate. Today I cringed a little when she said "I had my own show for 6 years".... a few too many times, but I understood where she was coming from each time she said it.

And I, too, loved the fact that she pulled no punches about the fact that she hated Mike Boogie, didn't respect Erika, and loved Janelle. I loved it because of the fact that all of these hosts (and most hosts on these types of shows) spend too much time kissing ass and I love that Rosie doesn't feel the need to. Granted, Boogie is only a reality show contestant, but she still doesn't feel the need to play nicey-nicey and I thought she did it in a hilarious manner.

eta: Me reading backwards. Lotuslander... tornado is a perfect description of Rosie.

I was a big fan of Rosie's show; however, I'm not so sure she is going to make it in this forum. I would love to be wrong because I'm a fan of hers. Overall, I think the show is annoying with so much talking over each other, I can never hear what they are saying. Unrelated, E.H's 'do is pretty cute.

I wonder if she'll get any flack over her "diaper rash" comments. Personally, I found it quite disgusting and I'm not exactly the most easiest person to offend.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

speedbump, I missed that. Is it anthing that you can repeat?

*I'd hate to miss out on disgusting.*

Speedy.... it WAS disgusting. However, if you google it, you will find that it is something that people have mentioned before. But yuck. yuck yuck.

Muduh.... Rosie mentioned in passing (during a discussion with Dylan McDermott) the fact that she read that having a dog lick the baby's butt will cure diaper rash. Something about a natural antibiotic in their tongue. So she tried it with one of her kids and it worked.

Ewwwww, that is wrong in so many ways.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Maybe it wasn't so wrong way, way back before they had creams to treat the rash? I'm just glad we live in the here and now!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I had to ask.

Gadzooks, I was horrified by Rosie's diaper rash cure, too, Speedy, and I'm not easily shocked either. I believe she said her pediatrician gave her that tidbit. I've been expecting them to make reference to being flooded with emails, but no.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread