+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 1101 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819591095091009 ... LastLast
Like Tree1426Likes

Thread: The View

Oh shoot Sher, I missed that! Mila didn't mention politics did she?
    I like Elisabeth but I can't help but wish that she'd put on the blouse that goes with the jumpers she's wearing. I really don't need to see quite as much of her as I'm seeing.
    Star is really wearing thin with me. I would like to say more about her attitude, but had better just leave it to your imagination. Her throwing in her comments about her Bible study and church attendance are not needed either, in my personal opinion.
    Joy isn't the classiest broad I know, but I can stand her far better than I can Star.
    Meredith is a bit much for my taste, too. She looks so sophisticated and has the mind and mouth of a gutter person.
    Barbara is pretty much past her prime. Sometimes I wonder why in the world she would lower her reputation to get in some of the trash discussions that go on there.
    Remember, these are just my opinions and not the opinions of the station.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    Star is really wearing thin with me.
    You and the rest of the planet. Oprah had a party the other night where all the guests were to wear either black or white, while Oprah herself wore red. Star apparently showed up in her wedding gown. (Damn! I really really need that rolling eyes smiley!)
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    You and the rest of the planet. Oprah had a party the other night where all the guests were to wear either black or white, while Oprah herself wore red. Star apparently showed up in her wedding gown. (Damn! I really really need that rolling eyes smiley!)
    Shades of Truman Capote!! A black and white party! Well, at least Star wore white!

What did she say to Mila? Who is Mila? Is she the wife on George Lopez show?

I just can't stand Joy or Star both are so impressed with their own "views" they take up all the space in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I had forgotten that. She said that she wore "one" of her wedding dresses. Am I the only one who wonders why she's so high on everyone's guest list? She seems to be at every high powered party that takes place. She apparently has more personality than I've noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Understood
    What did she say to Mila? Who is Mila? Is she the wife on George Lopez show?

I just can't stand Joy or Star both are so impressed with their own "views" they take up all the space in the room.
    Miss Understood: Mila Kunis plays Jackie on That 70's Show and does voice work on Family Guy as well. Here's her profile on imdb.com (which is quickly becoming one of my favorite sites!).

I'll just add myself to the club of those who are WAY over Star. I actually avoid this show now because of her. Those red carpet shows are the worst. Give me Joan and Melissa any day over Star. The thing is, there's already someone who gets to be Oprah.... Oprah! Job filled Star, get over it. I can't believe she wore her wedding dress to that party

The rest of the ladies are okay, although I find Elizabeth a bit grating.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    They should get rid of liz, she was absolutely forgettable on the show, when she wasn't there, i didn't know someone was missing. it should really be just the four of them instead, no one can ever replace Lisa. Liz is so annoying, goodness!
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

You have top hand it to Elisabeth though.
    Apparently she's the only woman to ever give birth.
    Oh hang on, no she isn't, they just make it seem that way by never shutting up about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    They should get rid of liz, she was absolutely forgettable on the show, when she wasn't there, i didn't know someone was missing. it should really be just the four of them instead, no one can ever replace Lisa. Liz is so annoying, goodness!
    I like Elisabeth as long as she stays away from the politics. Maybe if she and I were on the same wave length I wouldn't even mind the politics. I never could stand Lisa. I think you're right about there only being four. I'm not sure that I'd want the four that are left after Elisbeth is gone though. I think they are trying to cover the whole viewing audience by having such a variety of personalities. It isn't working real well for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    Star is really wearing thin with me.

Joy isn't the classiest broad I know, but I can stand her far better than I can Star.

Meredith is a bit much for my taste, too. She looks so sophisticated and has the mind and mouth of a gutter person.

Barbara is pretty much past her prime. Sometimes I wonder why in the world she would lower her reputation to get in some of the trash discussions that go on there.
    Amen, sistah. A friend of mine said she heard Rosie O'Donnell do some kind of standup, and was poking fun at Star's weight loss, wondering if she had had her stomach stapled. Did anyone else hear Rosie's comments? It got me thinking...how is she losing weight? Joy has talked about Weight Watchers, and although I seldom watch the show, the few times I have, Star is quick to toot her horn about losing weight, but I've never heard her say how it is she's doing it. Since she can't keep her mouth shut, I'm surprised she hasn't figured out a way to be paid doing hundreds of commercials saying do this and you can be just like meeeeee! Because of this, maybe she did have surgery.

About Star and Payless Shoes...I don't believe for one minute, she wears Payless shoes. Bah!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread