+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Just to shake things up. Did anyone see Rosie O'Donnell on Joy's show last week? She looked great. She's engaged. She spoke of the Donald even. LOL

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

No, didn't pay attention to Rosie. Joy's shows this week have been awesome. Almost every guest is saying the network is crazy for letting her go. Tonight, Dennis Leary was HILARIOUS!! If you like him it was a great interview.
    Shoepie and Debb70 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    No, didn't pay attention to Rosie. Joy's shows this week have been awesome. Almost every guest is saying the network is crazy for letting her go. Tonight, Dennis Leary was HILARIOUS!! If you like him it was a great interview.
    I saw Denis last night and he was to funny!!!!!!!!!!! Laughed my butt off. He's got his mojoe back.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Have always loved Denis Leary...hilarious indeed!
    Shoepie likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Would anyone be upset if Barbara Walters just vaporized??? I am sooo sick of her.
    I stopped watching The View because I could not stomach her and I was able to get a hit of Joy on her own show. Well that is gone, sigh.

Barbara, master of the obvious. I wanted to see Barbar's interview with Simon; that is how much I like him! I turned in on (DVR) and let it roll a bit before I got to the remote (wet hands). Bombshell! The gay couple on Modern Family were actually not gay, only one was and it was not the flamboyant one!!! OMG! Eric Stonestreet is straight!!! The other one is gay! What is wrong with her? And where has she been hiding? Way further out of the way than under a rock. She really needs to be taken off the air. She announces things that the entire world knows, on a daily basis. AND it is just wrong to present this old news and obvious fact as if it should be shocking in the first place.

Hand me my rifle.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 12-15-2011 at 04:04 PM.
    JunkieGirl, Debb70 and AlwaysVeg like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

While watching today's show, noticed that they had the onion slicer on the as-seen-on-TV gadgets segment....why they never just called that thing a vegetable slicer, I will never understand....they are selling that thing for $19.99. I've had mine for multiple years, found it at Bed, Bath, & Beyond for $14.99. The last time I checked, because I really love mine, the price was still the same. I also noticed that there are a couple of things they don't tell you about it, that you usually have to learn the hard way. The veggies need to be fresh, or else slicing is not as easy as they make it look. I learned, the hard way, that you (I) cannot just use your hand to lower the top to slice. I finally figured out that I have to lay my lower arm across the top, and lean into it! Voila! I've always had crappy hand/arm strength anyway. Having this toy really speeds up things in my seldom-used kitchen.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Be still, my fluttering heart!!! Don't tease me!!! This, if true, will make for one interminable year, but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnell!!

Barbara Walters Tells Obama, 'I'm Retiring Next Year': TMZ
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh please retire and stop ruining The View. Please, someone take her away. No, really, get her off. Now. I am begging. She is destroying what could be a good show.
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Be still, my fluttering heart!!! Don't tease me!!! This, if true, will make for one interminable year, but at least there is a light at the end of the tunnell!!

Barbara Walters Tells Obama, 'I'm Retiring Next Year': TMZ
    If this is true, I may start watching again.
    Bunny555 likes this.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I won't watch until Elizatwit is gone
    JavaJo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread