+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1524Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I wanted to comment on some recent guests. I know Jane Fonda is well hated by many, but man, she is one fine looking 73 year old woman. Hard as a brick! Did you see her workout video? Unreal. She is a very amusing woman. Last night she was on Jimmy Kimmel and told a story of going skinny dipping with Greta Garbo and Michael Jackson, NOT AT THE SAME TIME. Isn't that wild?

I also enjoyed the Clinton interview. No one said much but him. Not even Barbara got a word in edgewise. LOL

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I wanted to comment on some recent guests. I know Jane Fonda is well hated by many, but man, she is one fine looking 73 year old woman. Hard as a brick! Did you see her workout video? Unreal. She is a very amusing woman. Last night she was on Jimmy Kimmel and told a story of going skinny dipping with Greta Garbo and Michael Jackson, NOT AT THE SAME TIME. Isn't that wild?

I also enjoyed the Clinton interview. No one said much but him. Not even Barbara got a word in edgewise. LOL
    Oh how I must agree with you on Jane Fonda. I've long been a fan of hers. She is one woman who proves that if you take care of yourself you can grow old VERY gracefully. She looks incredible. She puts the 20 year olds to shame. Good on her.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I hated it when Sherri was talking to Sec. Rice and started by saying, "Guuuuurrrrrrrrlllllll........ ." Sherri is in serious need of remedial adult etiquette classes.

And I see that they let Barbara escape Syria. These people are not our friends!
    I didn't see the show, but I can only imagine how Sherri came off. That "sister girlfriend" stuff is best left to when hanging out with ones girlfriends. Addressing the former secretary of state in that manner shows a severe lack of etiquette and taste on Sherri's part.

Lol on the Babawawa part.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Well, it's time for my daily Sherri rant. Today, she looked like a scrub woman or like she should have been at home cleaning house. Is there no middle ground???

Nobody is as impressed with Donald Trump as HE is. Can't stand that guy. Newt is his boy, which is a good reason for not voting for him. Trump's daughter is well-turned out, despite his being her father.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

What I don't get about Trump's daughter is that she is well educated and of even temper. The Donald bragged about her in the past that she was a valuable person in his dynasty. You would think she would have worked her way into a top notch exectutive position, but instead, we see her doing the talk show rounds promoting a reality show and taunting the public with promises of big fights, hysterics and drama. Really? What the heck is that about? That is what you end up doing after this great education and experience in the Trump dynasty? It makes me wonder why her father is using her in this capacity. Is this the job she is smart enough for?
    It's like Steven Speilberg promoting Storage Wars. Does she not have any self respect? Wouldn't she be better utilized doing a real job and not hocking her dad's reality show.

Would anyone be upset if Barbara Walters just vaporized??? I am sooo sick of her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Would anyone be upset if Barbara Walters just vaporized??? I am sooo sick of her.
    Please GAWD, I beg of thee, vaporize Bahbahwawa.

Aliens! Beam Her Up!!!

Honestly, she has grown into a monster. She is so self absorped. She demands that every guest favor her. Every guest must compliment her. She can't get enough attention and praise. She constantly name drops and brags on all her connections. Stop it, Babs. It's sickening. I wish someone would get through to her. She's losing it and it's sad.
    JunkieGirl and Shoepie like this.

FORT Fogey

Aliens! Beam Her Up!!!
    Are you kidding? They don't want her BACK!

+ Reply to Thread