+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1557Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

Sherri is small on the bottom....it's that upper body that is the monster. It's like she came late when God was handing out body parts, and she got was left over from a huge person, and a little person.

My eyes were like that....I was granted one extremely farsighted one, and one almost normal one. Nothing but trouble, until I got my Prelex surgery. At least I did go for the fix! I've never been happier.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

ElisaTwit's outfit today was ridiculous. It looked like something that would be worn by a 15-year-old going to a party and trying to look sexy, until her parents told her to go back to her room and change!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Sherri is small on the bottom....it's that upper body that is the monster. It's like she came late when God was handing out body parts, and she got was left over from a huge person, and a little person.
    OMG, you kill me! lmao
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Sheri is very top heavy. If she had a breast reduction, I think she would look 40 pounds lighter. The style of that top that Elisabeth bought her was well suited though. Her stylist needs to look at the cut and fabric from that garment and see how it works for SHeri. Sheri needs to be in something similar more often. That style suits her. I hope they don't miss this opportunity.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I agree Sherri is MAJORLY top-heavy. She so proud of her breasts, poor girl doesn't realize how much larger they make her look. That, and more importantly, those things are bound to be hell on her back. I have a few cousins who are lugging breasts around even bigger than Sherri's and my heart goes out to them. I can't imagine the stress it causes on the back. I'd be at the first surgeon I could find telling him/her to get those things out of my chest - PRONTO!
    Debb70 likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

What I find interesting about huge breasts is that they continue to GROW, even after reduction surgery! Your first time in surgery for them just may not be your last.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    What I find interesting about huge breasts is that they continue to GROW, even after reduction surgery! Your first time in surgery for them just may not be your last.
    I did not know that!

I've heard, both, Loni Anderson AND Linda Evans say that. They've, each, had more than 1 reduction. It's got to be a hormone thing.

That surprised me, too. That's the kind of information that sticks with you, if you like medical trivia!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I agree Sherri is MAJORLY top-heavy. She so proud of her breasts, poor girl doesn't realize how much larger they make her look. That, and more importantly, those things are bound to be hell on her back. I have a few cousins who are lugging breasts around even bigger than Sherri's and my heart goes out to them. I can't imagine the stress it causes on the back. I'd be at the first surgeon I could find telling him/her to get those things out of my chest - PRONTO!
    Sherri does seem to place a lot of self-worth on her boobs. It's almost like she would be less of a woman if she weren't that well-endowed. Even if she can't wear cute clothes or looks ridiculous while walking. But then again, that woman has some wacky views on many issues. I'd hate to see what would happen to her if she got breast cancer, she'd think that she lost most of her identity.

So has anyone heard anything regarding Joy's other show being cancelled? Did she make the choice or was it the network? I catch her late night show sometimes, but haven't heard anything there, maybe a few sarcastic remarks.

FORT Fogey

With Joy's show, I think it may have been a case of both sides thinking the other ended it. The show has done well enough for Headline News I think that it would make sense to me that they asked her to make more of a commitment to it. Maybe they wanted her to have less time off, or to leave The View completely to devote herself to the show. Whatever it was, it was terms that Joy couldn't agree with, so she decided to walk away. So Joy could look at it and say "I would have stayed if they had given me better terms" and the network can look at it and say "We didn't want to lose her, she walked away"

+ Reply to Thread