+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1635Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

[QUOTE=momrek06;4397426]So now we are not only dealing with all these SCRIPTED reality shows BUT talk shows are now being SCRIPTED.

it was planned, what she was going to say.Where she was going to sit etc.ROTFLMAO
    DUH!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    it was planned, what she was going to say.Where she was going to sit etc.

huh
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Today, I read where Joy's show on HLN will end it's 2 year run in December....canceled! It is the 2nd most popular show on that channel, just behind Nancy Grace's show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Today, I read where Joy's show on HLN will end it's 2 year run in December....canceled! It is the 2nd most popular show on that channel, just behind Nancy Grace's show.
    awww, that's too bad... I watch it quite often and find it enjoyable. I can't watch Nancy as she's too shrill for me... and her topics are disturbing... Joy's show was more pop culture discussion and she had fun guests. Oh well... wonder what HLN will put on now? wonder if they will discuss this cancellation on the View?

I read that Joy decided to leave the show and that it was her choice. I wondered why she would do that, unless she is just too exhausted. I'll try to find out if it was her choice or not.

This article in The Huffinton Post says that Joy decided to leave, but I saw another article that said otherwise. I trust Joy will say what really caused her to leave.

Joy Behar's HLN Show Ending

I was surprised to find that Regis Philbin, left his show, because he was not able to get his salary where he wanted it for his next contract. I didn't know that until he admitted it to Katie Couric in his special last night. IMAGINE that. He left over a contract dispute and NOT a strict decision to retire!!!! It took on a whole new vibe about it for me.
    Last edited by Debb70; 11-18-2011 at 12:09 PM.

Sherri has been looking extremely matronly lately. Not only is the way they are dressing her different and older, but her wigs have been bad. Wonder what that's all about? I DID hear on the radio, this morning while lying in bed not fully awake, that she had found out that her husband and one of her bridesmaids had had a physical relationship of which she had not been aware, before the wedding. Don't exactly know when she found out!

That couldn't have anything to do with the way she's been looking since she doesn't dress herself. With the way she is being dressed it looks like somebody is mad at her! It's pretty bad! No one else seems to look any differently.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Yes, I'd have agree. Sherri has not been looking great lately. Generally speaking I find she looks weird in most of the things she wears because she's so top heavy and so short to boot, but she looked downright awful today. Shocking about her new husband and bridesmaid...wow...terrible news so soon after the wedding.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

From what I understood, the physical interaction happened between them years ago, but neither the bridesmaid nor the groom told Sherri!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    From what I understood, the physical interaction happened between them years ago, but neither the bridesmaid nor the groom told Sherri!
    I would hate to find that out, but that was the past.Maybe she can move on

I know what that's like. Unfortunately, telling someone something like that can backfire on you. I once had a short fling with a friend whom I had known since childhood.(The fling came on the heels of heartbreak we were both going through in our twenties.) About a year later, I was in a serious relationship with "new guy", who happened to know my childhood friend. He knew we had been friends since childhood and if anything more ever happened. I told the truth, that "it happened twice and that was it. We both moved on and later I started dating the new guy." Well new guy threw a FIT!!!! He yelled, cried, called me names and told me that I had hurt him so bad that he would never get over it. I thought it was an over reaction. He got over it I think, but it didn't work out and eventually I left. I don't think it was the friend thing though. Who knows. It's a bad situation.

+ Reply to Thread