+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 1107 FirstFirst ... 397980818283848586878889909192939495969798991391895891089 ... LastLast
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post

Man, Rosie's website is annoying. Have you guys seen it?

http://www.rosie.com/

No capital letters. Blog entries in the form of poetry. Who does she think she is, e.e. cummings?
    LOL - just wtf is up with the "poetry"? It is elementary at best.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    They should tone down her mic.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    I haven't watched her yet on this, but have they thought maybe of turning Rosie's mike down a bit in comparison to the others? Or does she bellow so loud it comes through every microphone in the place?

Is she waving her arms around a lot? Any breaking into show tunes? Is her haircut any better? (Okay, I've just seen a picture--it appears SLIGHTLY better) Has she used the phrase "cutie patootie" yet?

Man, Rosie's website is annoying. Have you guys seen it?

http://www.rosie.com/

No capital letters. Blog entries in the form of poetry. Who does she think she is, e.e. cummings?
    I don't think she needs a mic.

I'm pretty sure that the 70 yr. old lady in the last row of the studio audience can her her clearly under her normal tone.

I still don't get why people like Rosie so much...

I watch Jimmy Kimmel nitely for The View updates. His recaps are better than the show. Apperently they are taking it slow and she hasn't at up Elisabeth yet.

but i'm sure it's coming.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I hope rosie stops talking too much about her kids.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    I don't think she needs a mic.

I'm pretty sure that the 70 yr. old lady in the last row of the studio audience can her her clearly under her normal tone.
    What about the poor 77 yr. old lady who HAS TO SIT NEXT TO HER?

I hope Babs has the hearing aid turned down a bit. Otherwise its gotta be painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee View Post
    I hope rosie stops talking too much about her kids.
    Even I, who only rarely saw her old show, am aware that every 10th word out of her mouth was supposedly "Parker". Just like that Kathie Lee creature used to torture people by endlessly talking about "Cody". If we are forced to hear this crap, could we please have a talk show host with a kid named something like "Robert" or "John"? No, on second thought that would STILL be annoying.
    Last edited by Krom; 09-09-2006 at 10:08 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I tried to watch an episode of this with Rosie but it was (dare I say) even worse than before. I felt like she was pretty much running the show and everyone else was dying to get a word in and it doesn't flow having both Joy and Rosie competing for the 'one-liners'.
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I've decided that I really like Rosie's presence on the show, but she is not going to last. That became obvious today when Barbara stationed herself at the complete opposite end of the table from Rosie. Rosie is a "one-woman-band", and this is not her format at all. I'd be surprised if she made it until Christmas. It's no fun being someplace if you can't be yourself. Maybe if Babs would get that 5th person in there, and she didn't have to be there, that would help. I still say get Deborah Roberts (Al Roker's wife)!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I like Deborah a lot and wouldn't like to see Rosie steamrolling over her. I hope Deborah waits a while and maybe Rosie will be gone before she decides to come on board.

I'm loving Rosie on the View, what a breath of fresh air, even though she can be a bit of a tornado. I was laughing my head off today.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I am going to sound like such a dork, but I had no idea that Rosie was on The View. I've heard people mentioning 'Rosie' from The View, but I didn't realize it was THAT Rosie! I think she's a hoot.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread