+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1758Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

my geography sucks big time - I remember Rosie saying (not sure on the View or where) but that she always though HI was closer to the mainland/Alaska (?) because that's where they showed it on the weather map. Which sounds like something I would assume.....

Canada gets a bad wrap all around, not just by Joy. TMZ likes to make fun of Dax because when he's in a foreign country he tells folks he's from Canada because he doesnt' want to admit he's American - I think that's funny....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Well mine isn't the best, but then I dont sit and espouse to know what I am talking about, and get paid to do so, in front of people that tune in
    just sayin

I was just making a comment - not defending or justifying anything.....it just reminded how bad I am at Geog.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Joy always says just sayin..thats why I said it..

Are any of you going to watch Rosie's new show on OWN? I think it comes on Friday or Monday of next week. They've been showing behind the scenes on OWN all week.

One thing that made me laugh was how she renovated Oprah's Harpo Studio. When she went in the first day, she said all the cubicles drove her crazy. It was so quiet and closed off. She revovated the main room and removed the cubicles, replacing them with large couches in a lounge type area. She also gives bonuses if the staff brings their kids and dogs to work with them! She brings hers. She said this makes her feel more relaxed and creative. Oprah was not amused, but said, it was her show, so she could do it anyway she wanted. LOL

If others will watch, I'll start a thread.

I dont know if I will. I didn't care for Rosie that much.So many mood swings. I may tune in,and catch the first show.I have the latest Oprah magazine, they spoke about Rosie's move.Oprah didnt seem to mind at all about the changes Rosie made. So, maybe I will try it..I miss the Oprah show, nothing has replaced that for me .Definitely not the Anderson show.

Thanks debb70.

FORT Fogey

I'll tune in to see which Rosie we get for this show. If its the Rosie from the old Rosie show, I'll probably watch. If its the Rosie we got on The View, definitely not.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I have every intention of watching the Rosie show, so fire up the thread!!! I'm sporadic about Anderson because he seems to have so many childish ways.

The View is starting to get on my nerves, big time. I've finally stopped looking at that hideous background set, but I'm still bothered by something....not sure what.
    tapper01 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was wondering if Anderson Cooper was going to replace Regis, but now that he has his own show, that's not going to happen. I haven't watched Anderson yet, but thought he was pretty entertaining with Kelly, when Kelly wasn't fawning over him so much. Anderson has a great sense of humor.

I like Rosie too and she never fails to make me laugh. I can really relate to her as we are close in age and loved much of the same things growing up like music, 70's tv and Donny Osmond! I hope I like her show.

I have to limit my DVR recording. There are only so many hours per week I can devote to tv shows! LOL My top favorites right now do not include The View, although, I skim through it most days. Rarely do I watch the entire show. If I could not FF through, I don't think I could take it. LOL

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The more I hear/read about Herman Cain, the more disgusted I get.
    combatcutie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread