+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1310Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

If anyone dare talk about my family( whoever they are) I would be in their face as well Big time

I'm afraid I wouldn't have much of a response if some stranger came up and started talking crap about my family. (They obviously don't know my family and nothing they could say would mean anything to me.) I would quietly leave. The reason is that there are many crazy people these days. They could pull out a knife, gun or acid and hurt you with it in a heartbeat. That's one reason I think that scene with Bristol was staged. I don't think her handlers would have allowed her to get that close to a real insulting stranger like that. It's too dangerous.

Also, while Whoopi said she would hurt someone, she too has to be careful. If someone insults her and she hits them, they may charge her criminally AND the person could sue her for damages. People will stoop to any level to collect money from rich people.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yesterday, I noticed how Joy got her flirt on with the Vice President! She was obvious, I thought! I could see them dating if they weren't both committed to others! I kept waiting for Jill Biden to walk out from the wings! I also noticed that he doesn't wear a wedding band.

I still say he's a good looking man!
    Shoepie, bee stung lips and Debb70 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Yesterday, I noticed how Joy got her flirt on with the Vice President! She was obvious, I thought! I could see them dating if they weren't both committed to others! I kept waiting for Jill Biden to walk out from the wings! I also noticed that he doesn't wear a wedding band.

I still say he's a good looking man!
    Oh, I hear ya there. I can tell he was quite a hottie in his day...lol
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I dont care for him .He' s too slick for me, a little like slick willy was.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I just read that one of the two guys who is living with Bristol while they are filming their reality show, says he's fully convinced that the tv network set it up for drama and the show. He says all the cameras being right ready to film it, is WAAAAY too convenient. He says he doesn't think Bristol was in on it though........Really?

Have you guys seen any previews for this show? Bristol, her baby and two men live in LA together. Sort of a hybrid of Three's Company, except none of them are gay....and there's a baby. The guys are African American. I can't wait to get the Tea Party Supporters reaction! LOL
    I don't know who the second one is but one of the guys you are talking about is Kyle Massey. He was on DWTS with her and they became friends.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I was sick of her from the get-go. I find her to be absolutely unbearable...GAWD!
    TG it's not just me. I can't watch Modern Family beacuse she just drives me nuts.
    She's redoing the old Charo character. Foyr me, though, I did not mind the Charo character. The Sofia character, IMO, is just extremely grating.
    Shoepie and Debb70 like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I don't know who the second one is but one of the guys you are talking about is Kyle Massey. He was on DWTS with her and they became friends.
    Yes, that's him. He's an article on it.
    Kyle Massey disapproves of Palin's homophobic comments | TheCelebrityCafe.com

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    TG it's not just me. I can't watch Modern Family because she just drives me nuts.
    She's redoing the old Charo character. Foyr me, though, I did not mind the Charo character. The Sofia character, IMO, is just extremely grating.
    I havent thought of Charo for years! but you are right!
    norealityhere likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    TG it's not just me. I can't watch Modern Family beacuse she just drives me nuts.
    That's exactly what she's doing, and it 'ain't working for her. I didn't mind Charo either. But Sofia has taken it up ten more notches, and it's gotten old fast.
    Shoepie and Debb70 like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread