Like Tree1982Likes

Thread: The View

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: The View

I love whoopi, I just wish she could read the prompter

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I find the cap Whoopi was wearing very strange. Do you think it was her idea or her stylist? Honestly, I think she must have some of the worst taste I have ever seen. She can't help it.

I know people with terrible taste in clothes. They don't know it, so it only bothers others who have to look at what there wear. I tried to work with a friend of mine once, who said she loved my style and wanted to learn how to pick out things that looked good on her. I tried for years, but she never picked up on it. It's like being tone deaf. You just can't tell and there's nothing you cant do about it. LOL

Whoopi has TERRIBLE taste in clothes. Some of the get-ups she's worn over the years I wouldn't even whip my you-know-what with. Those drapy, tent-like tunics she wears...and don't get me started on her shoes. Those elf-toed looking shoes she insists on wearing are just flat-out UG-ly.

Yes, I'm being petty, but some things are just the truth.
    Fanny Mare likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, so maybe she didn't look like one of the 7 dwarfs.....maybe she looked like one of Santa's elves? Was it an attempt at a play on the group from 'Newsies'....and if it was she totally missed the mark, also.

I am on the waiting list to read Joe McGinnis's book about "Shady Stoopid", and for Dyan Cannon's book, which really sounds interesting. There's nothing like reading their books on their dime!

Sherri is working my nerves more and more each show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have missed the last couple of days. What is Sheri up to now?

I wish she would have another child, so she could not obesess about Jeffrey so much. IMO if she continues with it, it is going to cause much discord in her marriage. Just saying........

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I have missed the last couple of days. What is Sheri up to now?

I wish she would have another child, so she could not obesess about Jeffrey so much. IMO if she continues with it, it is going to cause much discord in her marriage. Just saying........

Frankly, half of the things Sherri obsesses over are not even worth obsessing over. And from what she tells us about Jeffrey, he seems like an intelligent, smart child. She needs to just let him be already. I have been following her career since she was an unknown comedian on BET comic view, and do like her well enough, but sometimes I have to wonder just how grounded she is about certain things. From the scenarios she relays to us concerning her parenting of Jeffrey, he seems more sensible than she at times. Thank God for her new husband. May he can bring a better sense of stability and order to their lives.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Wow, the author of the book on Palin was pretty wild. And then Dianne Cannon.

What I have noticed about Sheri is that she makes this statment to the guest and then tries to ask a question, but it gets all turned around and doesn't make much sense. She needs to work on that. It's happened quite a bit.

It might help if she'd read the book. I've never gotten the impression that reading is one of her strong suits.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer.

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

They were talking about Bristol Palin getting into it with the guy in the bar over her mother. Apparently, the guy said her mother was a whore. Don't know about her being a whore, but I AM sure that she is a certifiable IDIOT! When she got up in that guy's face, all I could think of is "If he hits you in your face, your plastic surgery may fall apart!" It was also said that this may have been a publicity stunt connected with her new reality show coming up.

And Sherri just didn't quite get why everyone seemed to be against the twisted guy on Survivor who was blaming his castmate because HE (the twisted guy) had problems with what he perceived as her blatant sexuality; it was all HER fault, per twisted guy. Sherri understood him. Yesssssssss, she's making me c-r-a-z-y!!!! What is wrong with her???

I saw the Bristol video and they were both idiots - and prolly if they weren't filming her reality show she woudn't have confronted him. Bristol's new face looks pretty good. she shouldn't put it in the line of fire.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I just read that one of the two guys who is living with Bristol while they are filming their reality show, says he's fully convinced that the tv network set it up for drama and the show. He says all the cameras being right ready to film it, is WAAAAY too convenient. He says he doesn't think Bristol was in on it though........Really?

Have you guys seen any previews for this show? Bristol, her baby and two men live in LA together. Sort of a hybrid of Three's Company, except none of them are gay....and there's a baby. The guys are African American. I can't wait to get the Tea Party Supporters reaction! LOL

+ Reply to Thread