+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1564Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Her mother is in denial. Her father OTOH knows what happened .

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Her mother is in denial. Her father OTOH knows what happened .
    REF The Anthonys. I think that one thing the Dr. Phil interview has done, IMO, is show that Cindy is a liar. I now believe she knows more than she has ever admitted. I don't believe she is just in denial, but that she KNOWS what happened and has helped in cover it up. I can't say that about George. He may still be in the dark on some things, but I think Cindy is a liar. I don't believe anything she says. I suspect Casey and she are much alike when it comes to telling the truth.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    REF The Anthonys. I think that one thing the Dr. Phil interview has done, IMO, is show that Cindy is a liar. I now believe she knows more than she has ever admitted. I don't believe she is just in denial, but that she KNOWS what happened and has helped in cover it up. I can't say that about George. He may still be in the dark on some things, but I think Cindy is a liar. I don't believe anything she says. I suspect Casey and she are much alike when it comes to telling the truth.
    That could be given how much she covered for her, and the excuses she gave. sheesh .I think her father knows she is guilty, her mother, I dont know.Perhaps they did cover it up.I dont think she had a good relationship with either parent, but that excuses nothing.Sorry to hijack this tread

In keeping with the View, I think Micheal Moore is an idiot.jmho
    Shoepie likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, I give up....somebody help me out here. Which dwarf does Whoopi look like with that stupid hat on?

Michael Symon: I don't know that I can take that cackly, loud laugh that he breaks loose with. Please make it go away. It was absolutely manic.

Looking forward to seeing Revenge on Wednesday night! I've seen Emily Van Camp on a couple of shows, and she is just reeling me in, closer and closer!

Noticed that everybody had a plate in front of them except for Barbara. Even EH had her little cake in front of her, but she didn't eat any. Why do people think Sherri's eating is funny? She obviously thinks it's hilarious. Count me out. All I see is crude and crass.

Jose Baez.......... And I am over the Aruba people. All I know for sure is that it does not seem a good idea to be blonde and vacation in Aruba.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

YOU SAID IT!!!!!!! It is clear from the headlines that women and sometimes men are in danger of disappearing in foreign countries. Location and investigative tools may not be that great either. I wish people would heed the stories, but they just don't. I'm all for having a good time, but you have to be careful where you go and who you go with. When there are 5 big red warning flags in front of you, please don't ignore them.

I did something very foolish years ago when I met a recent boyfriend in another state for a few days. It was so crazy. I would not make the same mistake again. Lucky for me, he was nice guy who was just as he seemed, but he could have been a serial killer. I did leave lots of information about him and where we were going to be staying with my friends and I checked in with them at least twice per day. Still, it makes me a little ill when I think about it.

Revenge does look good. I'm going to check it out.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I realize that I am probably alone on this one, but I am s-i-c-k of Sophia Vargara. She is good on Modern Family, but now she is getting overexposed, which is my chief complaint about certain celebs. If she's on a show, I'm changing the channel when it is time for her to appear. Enough, already!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I realize that I am probably alone on this one, but I am s-i-c-k of Sophia Vargara. She is good on Modern Family, but now she is getting overexposed, which is my chief complaint about certain celebs. If she's on a show, I'm changing the channel when it is time for her to appear. Enough, already!
    I thought it was just me.I like her, but enough already.
    Debb70 likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I was sick of her from the get-go. I find her to be absolutely unbearable...GAWD!
    chitex3 and Debb70 like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

She was very funny last night on Modern family.I love that show, love it!

I find the cap Whoopi was wearing very strange. Do you think it was her idea or her stylist? Honestly, I think she must have some of the worst taste I have ever seen. She can't help it.

I know people with terrible taste in clothes. They don't know it, so it only bothers others who have to look at what there wear. I tried to work with a friend of mine once, who said she loved my style and wanted to learn how to pick out things that looked good on her. I tried for years, but she never picked up on it. It's like being tone deaf. You just can't tell and there's nothing you cant do about it. LOL
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread