+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 1133 FirstFirst ... 387879808182838485868788899091929394959697981381885881088 ... LastLast
Like Tree1606Likes

Thread: The View

shoot! I missed it cuz I had class this morning...
    did i miss anything excited? (looking up) apparently not...
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I am still not sure what I think about the new show. The only thing I'm sure of is that Elisabeth's haircut is really cute. I would hope that she wouldn't grow it back out, but she's threatening to do just that. She looks more sophisticated with that cut, rather than looking like she's still in college.

I found today's show a little rough. Not only were they talking all over each other, but they were screaming over each other (Rosie is a loud individual anyway.). They were starting to discuss Steve Irwin, and then they started screaming about "Superman". They never really did discuss Steve Irwin. I will be giving it another try or two.

Jessica was somewhat interesting, but that "dress" should have been a shirt. It was, basically, at the top of her thighs! She does have good legs, though. The boots were very nice.
    I am going to have to agree with your post.

I too like the hair. The interruption of Steve Irwin was rude. They had a nice little montage prepared and while it was showing, they talked about Superman.

I don't think I needed to know about Rosie's fur. Or know what color Jessica Simpson's undies were but I am glad she had some on.

I didn't like how Rosie was kissing Barbara's ass or how she kept saying she was Meredith. She seems really fake and I used to like her show.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Rosie was absolutely wired today; she might want to cut back on her caffeine consumption before the show. From the looks on Barbara's face, I don't think she quite knows what to make of Rosie's presence. Seems to me, from watching Babs, she might be starting to reconsider her hire. Rosie, with her strong personality and voice, rolls right over the top of Barbara, and it is obvious that Barbara is definitely overwhelmed.

The other women seem to enjoy Rosie's presence, for the most part. Rosie is definitely bringing something different to the table. Rosie may have to 'throttle back' to stay with this show, and I can't see her doing that.

Barbara....get thee to a nursing home!!! Your time is up!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Okay I have to say I am lovin Rosie on The View.I think she is a tad nervous right now but I think she will be a great addition to the show.

I missed the first couple of shows. I'll have to tune in but doesn't appear that I missed much.

Not if Elizabeth's new haircut is the most remembered thing.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I think Rosie, Elisabeth and Joy are all doing pretty well so far, as usual Barbara is letting the side down.
    She just isn't quick enough on her feet to keep up with the flow of the conversation.
    The others respectfully defer to her when she wants to talk, but it takes her too long to make her point and the conversation invariably seems to lose momentum.
    I was hoping they'd replace Star over the break so Babs could go back to just making occasional appearances.
    They haven't really covered any controversial or polarizing subjects yet, so no fireworks between Rosie and Elisabeth.

I thought it was a lot more settled today. Thank goodness!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Rosie is overly loud. I think if they would just move her mic further from her mouth she'd be fine.

They really need to tone down the give away intros, because it sounds ridiculous.

Barbara needs to go.

Otherwise, I like the new season (so far).

I haven't watched her yet on this, but have they thought maybe of turning Rosie's mike down a bit in comparison to the others? Or does she bellow so loud it comes through every microphone in the place?

Is she waving her arms around a lot? Any breaking into show tunes? Is her haircut any better? (Okay, I've just seen a picture--it appears SLIGHTLY better) Has she used the phrase "cutie patootie" yet?

Man, Rosie's website is annoying. Have you guys seen it?

http://www.rosie.com/

No capital letters. Blog entries in the form of poetry. Who does she think she is, e.e. cummings?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post

They really need to tone down the give away intros, because it sounds ridiculous.
    I love the excitement of the great giveaways that they've had since Rosie has come on board! Excitement inspires noise!! Rosie's excitement is infectious!! I think it would be boring to say it in a regular, normal tone.

+ Reply to Thread