+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 1115 FirstFirst ... 377778798081828384858687888990919293949596971371875871087 ... LastLast
Like Tree1505Likes

Thread: The View

I like Deborah a lot and hope that she doesn't get any more imvolved with this disaster than she already has. Surely this show will be put to rest in the near future.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    She needs not denigrate herself and her reputation by joining this show.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I honestly think she would pick the show up.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Today's was the best show I've seen in a long time!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Today's was the best show I've seen in a long time!

is that because the View wasn't on today?
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

Smart DeafChulo!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Smart DeafChulo!!!!!

Can i have a certificate to prove that i'm THAT smart?

Look like the reruns of the View are on til Rosie's "triumphant return to daytime television."

Not that I'm a fan of the View... I'm just saying...
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

Oh goodie.... both Barbara and Star get nasty writeups on pagesix.com today.

Star
    August 13, 2006 -- STAR Jones was the final Payless shoes spokesperson. A source inside the company has confirmed, "There will be no more 'face' of Payless. Star was the last." The relationship ended on such a sour note, Jones was not even invited to the company's big event next Wednesday on Fifth Avenue and 39th Street. Meanwhile, Jones' stormy tenure at "The View" could be scaring off potential employers - the former prosecutor is still in need of a job.

Barbara
    August 13, 2006 -- LOUIS C.K., the star and executive producer of HBO's bawdy sitcom "Lucky Louie," is still seething over the way Barbara Walters and "The View" treated him back on June 19. The comic was recently a guest on "Sam Sedar's Majority Report" on Air America Radio. C.K. recalled how "View" producers told him they loved his show and would be honored to have him on. But "I got there and they said, 'You're going out in two minutes and Barbara hates the show and she's about to say it on TV.' " Before he came out, Walters told viewers she thought "Lucky Louie" was vulgar and racist. They then had a heated but friendly on-air debate, with C.K. saying his show wasn't meant to be offensive. "When she said the show is racist, that was just ignorant, that was just stupid," C.K. told Sedar. "Because we confront racism, we bring up race, it exists on our show, so to her that's racist." Sedar replied, "Walters lives in a bubble . . . You got sandbagged on 'The View' - that's so sad and awesome."
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

New Season

I liked the new show, but hope that Barbara will soon go back to occasional appearances. Plus, Rosie needs to tone it down, it's not the Rosie Show.

Loved Elizabeth's haircut.

I am still not sure what I think about the new show. The only thing I'm sure of is that Elisabeth's haircut is really cute. I would hope that she wouldn't grow it back out, but she's threatening to do just that. She looks more sophisticated with that cut, rather than looking like she's still in college.

I found today's show a little rough. Not only were they talking all over each other, but they were screaming over each other (Rosie is a loud individual anyway.). They were starting to discuss Steve Irwin, and then they started screaming about "Superman". They never really did discuss Steve Irwin. I will be giving it another try or two.

Jessica was somewhat interesting, but that "dress" should have been a shirt. It was, basically, at the top of her thighs! She does have good legs, though. The boots were very nice.

+ Reply to Thread