+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree977Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by barefootdyke View Post
    um ... if you need two people to help stabilize you while walking, maybe your shoes are TOO FREAKING HIGH??? *gag*
    I haven't seen today's show yet, so I can't comment on it.

I will say that when I see those in super, super high heels, I just smile a little and thank God that I'm not so vain that I will risk a broken ankle to prove that I can wear super high heels. LOL

It doesn't even bother people who fall down on stage or in public like JLo, GaGa, and Beyonce. Don't they feel stupid? I don't get it. LOL

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm sure those shoes were just for walking out onto stage, like the stars do with the red-soled shoes. Those soles are always in perfect condition, because the red does wear off if you wear them like regular shoes. Put them on; walk onto the stage. Walk off the stage; take them off.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm sure those shoes were just for walking out onto stage, like the stars do with the red-soled shoes. Those soles are always in perfect condition, because the red does wear off if you wear them like regular shoes. Put them on; walk onto the stage. Walk off the stage; take them off.
    Yeah, like Oprah says, you can only sit in these shoes. LOL The problem is that GAGA, JLo and Beyonce are running up and down stairs, climbing up onto pianos, etc. I hope it's worth it. LOL

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    in regards to the coming rapture....My teaching and my bible says no one knows the hour...

so I think it would be a hoot to take a bunch of clothes and "drop" them in the parking lot of the really religious zealots and then watch their reactions...
    And the clothes should be "hooker clothes"... sequined top, micro mini, fishnets and spike heels...

Well, the day has passed and we are all still here.... Or if anyone was raptured it was a pretty small dang percentage of the population. On the other hand a tornado devasted Joplin ... I can see why people may feel end of days ish with all the bad weather we've been having.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    And the clothes should be "hooker clothes"... sequined top, micro mini, fishnets and spike heels...

Well, the day has passed and we are all still here.... Or if anyone was raptured it was a pretty small dang percentage of the population. On the other hand a tornado devasted Joplin ... I can see why people may feel end of days ish with all the bad weather we've been having.
    Oh, I can understand. I'm usually an in control and calm kind of person, but a month or so ago we had a tornado touch down in my city, near my house! I usually put my purse, cell, meds, lantern, boots, etc. in the bathroom, just in case we have to go in there for a tornado. On that day we actually had to go in there. My local weather people had a quiver in their voice as they said to immediately take cover! I sat in my bathtube with my laptop watching the tornado come over my city. I can't tell you how scared I was. It put the fear of God in me for sure. Since then I've been thinking of things in a different way and have asked my neigbor if we can get in his basement next time. LOL

Aww, the fabulous (Christian) Louboutin's . love them. I want a pair but they are very pricey!
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Yes. One day she had a guest whose red soles showed wear and it looked terrible!

I'm posting this here since I doubt there is enough interest for The Joy Behar Show, but did you see Joy last night? I was surprised that Joy was so far out of the loop on the Casey Anthony case. Where has she been for 3 years and does she never watch Nancy Grace?

This will only mean anything to you if you are familar with the case. Joy was upset that the father, George, threw his daughter under the bus! I almost fainted, as did the guests, one being Linda Bloom, who is a legal commentator. You can imagine the shock on the guests' faces. Joy, Joy, Joy.....I bet she got a lot of viewer comment last night, but not the kind you welcome.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm posting this here since I doubt there is enough interest for The Joy Behar Show, but did you see Joy last night? I was surprised that Joy was so far out of the loop on the Casey Anthony case. Where has she been for 3 years and does she never watch Nancy Grace?

This will only mean anything to you if you are familar with the case. Joy was upset that the father, George, threw his daughter under the bus! I almost fainted, as did the guests, one being Linda Bloom, who is a legal commentator. You can imagine the shock on the guests' faces. Joy, Joy, Joy.....I bet she got a lot of viewer comment last night, but not the kind you welcome.
    I watch Joy everyday and love her show. I dont watch The View anymore but stop by to check it out sometimes.

I am in the dark about this case and was shocked to hear about the father now being to blame. Stunned. It sounds totally false. I have been under a rock. Whenever it comes on the news I change the channel.

Joy gets her hackles up about parent child relationships. She is passionate about her daughter and would die for her or so it seems. I guess this is what you are talking about, yes?

My sense of things. The father supported and believed his daughter for a very long time. Facts started to enter the picture that made her parents face the horror that she did, indeed, murder their grandchild. Now I hear this.

I would certainly defend myself under oath or not. Absolutely.
    Last edited by shoepie; 05-25-2011 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I watch Joy everyday and love her show. I dont watch The View anymore but stop by to check it out sometimes.

I am in the dark about this case and was shocked to hear about the father now being to blame. Stunned. It sounds totally false. I have been under a rock. Whenever it comes on the news I change the channel.

Joy gets her hackles up about parent child relationships. She is passionate about her daughter and would die for her or so it seems. I guess this is what you are talking about, yes?

My sense of things. The father supported and believed his daughter for a very long time. Facts started to enter the picture that made her parents face the horror that she did, indeed, murder their grandchild. Now I hear this.

I would certainly defend myself under oath or not. Absolutely.
    Yes, you're right. The young mother lied, lied, and lied about everything. She didn't report her little girl missing for several weeks. Then she hindered the investigation, lied about where she worked, who the child was with, etc. Her parents opened her car trunk and said it smelled like a dead animal inside. But nonetheless, her parents defended her in every way possible refusing to face the obvious. Parents paid money for professional searchers, searched themselves, physically attacked people who questioned their daugther's inolvment, called the police and prosecutor names, etc. So in the end their daughter says dad was responsible for the child drowning, disposed of her body and sexually abused HER as a child!!! Now Joy thinks dad is throwing his daugther under the bus! A very bizarre way to look at it, IMO. Joy probably got an ear full about it after the show.

+ Reply to Thread