+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree977Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    And that is why I like to live in my fantasy world......
    Its a nicer and kinder place some times..

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I totally forgot about "the world ending" on May 21! I did a little research, and that is supposed to be when "the rapture" will happen for chosen people. Elevator going up!! The world is supposed to end on October 21, 2011....consumed by fire.

Does anybody know what the "all-knowing" religion is?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Ol' BW got her hackles up when Whoopi referred to Trump as a "hound dog" today. You could actually see her bristle, and she went on the defensive for her friend. I guess she doesn't think Whoop is entitled to her opinion because Donald is BW's friend. I think Whoopi's point was that Donald had a number of people who were looking to him, and he pulled back after teasing them.

Donald was an embarassment to himself, with his attempt at racial stirrings. Things went wrong, and he lost face. Why defend somebody who starts trouble and then, can't stand the heat?? Well....defend whomever you want to defend, but he started his own trouble. I don't feel sorry for him at all!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I agree about The Donald. He has been an embarrassment to himself for several years, even before he went on the fake presidential bid. Remember how he would relish in calling people names in public, even calling them a loser. He revealed what he is really like IMO. I have no use for him.

What boggles my mind are the people, whom I think are smart who say Donald is brilliant. What? No he's not. A third grader can tell he has no real respect for himself or others.

He said some very foolish, mean, unnecessary and untrue things with regard to President Obama and it came back to bite him. I'm glad. He should feel ashamed, not brag that he could win, but he won't get into the fight. How pathetic is that? What self-respecting person makes that kind of comment? Hot air on top of hot air. I hope Barbara maintains her relationship with him. He would throw her under a bus if it would suit his purposes. She doesn't know that?

FORT Fanatic

haven't watched in probably a month, and already i'm tired of hearing about the shower. enough already. and why bring up...on air...what presents to bring to the shower?

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    haven't watched in probably a month, and already i'm tired of hearing about the shower. enough already. and why bring up...on air...what presents to bring to the shower?
    I hope a good time is had by all, but it reminds of a saying I heard that, you should be more concerned with preparing for the marriage instead of the wedding. Just saying......

in regards to the coming rapture....My teaching and my bible says no one knows the hour...

so I think it would be a hoot to take a bunch of clothes and "drop" them in the parking lot of the really religious zealots and then watch their reactions...

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Ol' BW got her hackles up when Whoopi referred to Trump as a "hound dog" today. You could actually see her bristle, and she went on the defensive for her friend. I guess she doesn't think Whoop is entitled to her opinion because Donald is BW's friend. I think Whoopi's point was that Donald had a number of people who were looking to him, and he pulled back after teasing them.

And I absolutely adored Whoopi for standing her ground and not backing down from her comment just because BW had a problem with it. BW thinks everyone should share her opinion---as if others can't think for themselves. Well pfft...Whoopi wasn't having it.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Whoopi looked a bit shocked at BW's vehemence over the subject, but Whoop stood her ground. Whoop was much nicer than I would have been.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Whoopi looked a bit shocked at BW's vehemence over the subject, but Whoop stood her ground. Whoop was much nicer than I would have been.
    Yeah and it sounded like The Donald must have called Babs before. Whoopi said, Donald, call me, not Barbara. Well, it seems as if there may have been a complaint before from him. Donald may have singlehandedly ran away many viewers of his show. I know I'm done with it. Plus, turned off potential celebrity cast members.

Oh yeah, remember that big story about Barbara and the Donald when he claimed she said one thing and she said another. It was over Rosie O'Donnell. I don't recall the details, but they made up. I don't trust either one of them.

Here's my question. Are there any viewers who like seeing Barbara on The View? Where are they? I realize she is a respected journalist, but for host purposes, which fans want her at that table? Yesterday, was intolerable for me. I had to fast forward through her so many times. Her interrupting is just too much. How much longer are they going to pretend she needs to be there? How sad.

+ Reply to Thread