+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1548Likes

Thread: The View

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Sorry, I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. It's good, but nothing will ever beat Jeff Buckley's version. Makes me cry, it does.
    Don't think I've ever heard Jeff's version. I'll have to "youtube" it.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Did you see Elisabeth talking about the cards that Grace made for Mrs. Obama to give to her daughters yesteray? One said your dad is a great president and the other one said your dad is a brave president. She had drawn and colored a picture of the girls on the front. I was shocked. Where did Grace get that idea? Hmmmmm.

OMG, yesterday I just wanted to hear that MD speak about what is good and what is bad for your stomach and all of them beat the crap out of the poor MD with one question after another. Sheesh, he could barely give a decent answer to any of the questions asked. And Elisabeth needs to button it with that celiac disease as she mentions it almost WEEKLY.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    OMG, yesterday I just wanted to hear that MD speak about what is good and what is bad for your stomach and all of them beat the crap out of the poor MD with one question after another. Sheesh, he could barely give a decent answer to any of the questions asked. And Elisabeth needs to button it with that celiac disease as she mentions it almost WEEKLY.
    I was curious about that doctor too. What was his name? I need to look into that stuff. Maybe that's what is wrong with me. I've decided to go with all organic, unprocessed as possible very soon. I think he had some good information.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Between his thick accent, and their constant buzzing, I turned the channel. It became no longer worth the effort for me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I was curious about that doctor too. What was his name? I need to look into that stuff. Maybe that's what is wrong with me. I've decided to go with all organic, unprocessed as possible very soon. I think he had some good information.
    Dr. Steven Lamm.
    KAREN

I watched part of a View show one day last week. Made it through most of the hot topics segment, then remembered why I'd stopped watching this show, so I turned it off. I wouldn't mind catching the show with Michelle Obama though, but has that been on yet or is it on next week?
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Steven Lamm, MD PC - Upper East Side - New York, NY

Read this and do some more research before you proceed.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    I watched part of a View show one day last week. Made it through most of the hot topics segment, then remembered why I'd stopped watching this show, so I turned it off. I wouldn't mind catching the show with Michelle Obama though, but has that been on yet or is it on next week?
    Michelle Obama's and Jill Biden's appearance on The View wasn't that great. If you want to see them in a much more interesting light, try to catch them on The Gayle King Show, which they did right after doing The View...same day. Much, much better, in my opinion. Much more enjoyable.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Steven Lamm, MD PC - Upper East Side - New York, NY

Read this and do some more research before you proceed.
    Thanks.

I have noticed that I think Barbara has become the worst person for interrupting than anyone else on the panel. Did you see how she fiddled around with that necklace the guest gave her yesterday, seemingly oblivious to the fact the woman was talking and then suddenly looked up and interrupted her. I'm afraid that someone needs to gently break it to her that she needs to take some time off for retirement. I would hate for her to embarrass herself at this stage of her career. I'm really serious.
    She also went off with facts about the Atkins diet that I don't think she can back up.

+ Reply to Thread