+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1315Likes

Thread: The View

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: The View

Ok, so I didn't watch the show yesterday but saw a recap on one of the entertainment shows of former Jim Baker sex-scandal queen, Jessica Hahn's guest appearance. So what's this nonsense about Babawawa getting all self-righteous when after she asked Hahn about her scandal and Hahn returned comment by referring to Bawawa's past indescretions with married men. Apparently Babawawa got all hot around the collar that Hahn would (GASP!), dare call her, the LENGENDARY Barbara Walters out on national television for the exact same thing she was interview her guest about. LOL, well ain't irony sweet?

Geez Babawawa...self-righteous much? She could/should have just laughed it off and made a joke about it. But noooooo, she, the ALMIGHTY Barbara Walters, instead, opts for a snarky retort, stating, "We're not here to talk about me, we're here to talk about you." Ok, so that might be true. But I find it amazing that this woman is held in such high esteem by others when she regularly treats everyone like they are beneath her. Funny how the woman who loves talking about herself so much, and perpetually dribbles on and on about how great she is, suddenly didn't want to talk about herself....hmmm...funny, that.

Lord, no wonder I can't stand her.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 02-23-2011 at 11:47 AM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey

I didn't see the show yesterday, either, just the recaps. Not only did Baba say that, but she also said it in a very condescending tone, no doubt to make it clear to the commoner that you just don't remind the Queen of any past indiscretions. Maybe one of the other panelists should have addressed that particular subject with Jessica instead of Babs. So now that's Elisatwit, Whoopi AND Baba who all take themselves way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22 View Post
    I didn't see the show yesterday, either, just the recaps. Not only did Baba say that, but she also said it in a very condescending tone, no doubt to make it clear to the commoner that you just don't remind the Queen of any past indiscretions. Maybe one of the other panelists should have addressed that particular subject with Jessica instead of Babs. So now that's Elisatwit, Whoopi AND Baba who all take themselves way too seriously.

Well if the "queen" doesn't want to be reminded of her past, she shouldn't have written it in her book. Let me get this straight BW: so it's ok for you to write it in print for profit, but it's not ok for anyone to bring it up whenever they so chose??

Honestly, BW is the biggest narcissist on television. Bar NONE.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 02-23-2011 at 12:14 PM.

FORT Fogey

She just feels like Jessica Hahn is so far beneath her that there's no comparison, and she doesn't want someone of that ilk holding up a mirror in front of her snooty face! It's actually pretty funny ... you're right, Babs outed herself in her book. Apparently she thinks her affair(s) were somehow classier than Jessica's because she's Babawawa!

You are so right. In Babawawa's mind she is, or shall we say, was, the "classier" mistress.

From where I sit, Jessica Hahn totally called BW's a$$ out on national television. Good on you Jessica...good on you. lol
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 02-23-2011 at 12:35 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I saw the show. When Jessica Hahn called out BW about her affair with Senator Edward Brooke, I actually had to SHOUT at that good stinger!!! And then I began to chuckle. The other ladies at the table just looked quietly stunned. It was an "aw, s**t!" moment, that's for sure!!! At the end of the interview, BW said, "Buy her book, don't buy mine!"
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't plan on buying either.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I saw the show. When Jessica Hahn called out BW about her affair with Senator Edward Brooke, I actually had to SHOUT at that good stinger!!! And then I began to chuckle. The other ladies at the table just looked quietly stunned. It was an "aw, s**t!" moment, that's for sure!!! At the end of the interview, BW said, "Buy her book, don't buy mine!"
    I did not watch yesterday BUT on Monday, I thought they all jumped on Denise Richards with all the Charlie questions ugh what is with this type of questioning

I am so glad Jessica gave it right back to the QUEEN of the View hahaha
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The way they pounced on Denise Richards about Charlie....that is what I call ambush questioning. I loved that she wouldn't play their game, no matter how many times they asked, while maintaining her ladylike persona. And wasn't her hair beautiful?? She looks better with darker hair.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The way they pounced on Denise Richards about Charlie....that is what I call ambush questioning. I loved that she wouldn't play their game, no matter how many times they asked, while maintaining her ladylike persona. And wasn't her hair beautiful?? She looks better with darker hair.
    OMG, absolutely, Denise looked beautiful and her hair was gorgeous!

Yup, that was it, you are exactly right "ambush questioning" sheesh.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread