+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1383Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

But some people think that scissors cutting their hair into some kind of shape/style is the worst thing that can happen to them. They are all about the length, no matter how it looks. Helathy-looking hair, be damned!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Shay, you could be right.
    Still, though, I think a good stylist can work wonders on hair that's less than healthy looking. This stylist seems to be sorely missing the mark.
    While I'm not a fan of Elisabeth's political ramblings, I do think she's a very attractive woman. The stylist is not at all helping her.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Nut the stylist can only do what you allow them to do, right?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4145125;
    From looking at what she had on today...the strapless dress...it looks like her boobs have "pancaked out" from the babies! She looked totally flat.
    Although I'm sure it's warm in the studio with all the lights, I thought that dress was an odd choice for the middle of January in NYC. Looked more like something for the middle of July or a tropical cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4145378;
    Although I'm sure it's warm in the studio with all the lights, I thought that dress was an odd choice for the middle of January in NYC. Looked more like something for the middle of July or a tropical cruise.
    This has been my pet peeve for a long time, however, I have discovered that it's not just Elisabeth. I think it's the new trend in fashion. I see it with other people on tv all the time. In fact one of the new, younger girls in our office wears sleevless tops all the time, even when it's 20 degrees outside! I guess it's worth being cold to look sexy. LOL I can see doing it for a party or formal occassion, but for casual dress, it's seems rather silly to me.

Elisabeth was actually tolerable and enjoyable today. She seemed sane and reasonable. I'm sure this was a rare moment in time.

Noticed how not-so-rickety Barbara looks lately when she comes onto the set. She climbs the few steps to the stage much more strongly and surely than she used to. I'm sure her heart surgery is behind this. Good for her! I'd like to hear her speak to how she feels differently since her medical adventure. It's noticeable.

Anybody see that plastic surgeon who9 was on the show today promoting and demonstrating his services?
    Why is it that all the doctors who come on these shows look so frightening?
    He looked like Dr. Franknfurter from Rocky Horror Picture Show!!

If I am considering undergoing surgery, the last place I'd go to is a Dr's office where the doctor looks like an example of surgery gone wrong!!
    What kind of advertisement is that?!!

And what about the guy who wrote a book whom, 9 years ago, was addicted to meth?? I'm not sure if he was a doctor or not. Gimme a break!

I miss Joy!!! Her absence is killing me, a lot of which is probably attributed to Barbara being there everyday.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4147979;
    Anybody see that plastic surgeon who9 was on the show today promoting and demonstrating his services?
    Why is it that all the doctors who come on these shows look so frightening?
    He looked like Dr. Franknfurter from Rocky Horror Picture Show!!

If I am considering undergoing surgery, the last place I'd go to is a Dr's office where the doctor looks like an example of surgery gone wrong!!
    What kind of advertisement is that?!!
    I caught only a few minutes of the show, but it happened to be when he was on. I couldn't believe my eyes! I felt the same way ... if I walked into his office and saw him coming towards me, I would make an excuse to leave! He was frightening! Does he actually want to look like that... in other words, does he think he looks good? If not, why doesn't he do something to correct it? Is that all Botox or what? The ultrasonic thing he showed looked okay, plus the third thing ... I forget what it was, but it didn't involve injections. I would never let him inject anything into my face if I might wind up looking like that. I like when Barbara asked if it was possible to get all those things together. Planning your next facial procedures, Babs?

Glad to know I wasn't the only one who was really scared of the way he looked.

+ Reply to Thread