+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1628Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I'm not against the celebs having work done. It's a competitive field and they are in the public eye so much...so I understand why they do it. What I don't understand is why so many of them deny it. And why so many of them aren't that picky when it comes to who does the procedures. Joan Rivers comes to mind. Wow. Research people! Research!

I don't know if I'd ever have anything done or not. I'm 37 but often get mistaken as being my sons sister. I'd love to say it's because I've taken very good care of myself but that would be a lie. I love junk food and I love a good tan (although I get it naturally and with a bit of sunscreen instead of the tanning bed) and I don't drink enough water or exercise nearly enough. But my grandmother had very few wrinkles when she died at the age of 94, so I'm guessing I got her good genes. Thank you Grandma! That said, if someone dangled an offer for a free breast lift, I might be tempted to take them up on it. Age and kids wreak havoc with the girls.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Did anybody see when Kris Jenner was on and they asked her about Khloe's losing her virginity at age 14 and they also asked about the modeling one of the very young daughters did at the age of 15 in extremely provocative clothes/poses?

Kris Jenner, IMO, is just a p*mp, masquerading as a mother and manager of the Kardashians.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

NOREALITY - i agree with you re the p*mp mom. i personally am tired of anything related at all re the Kardashians. please go away.

FORT Fanatic

I agree Kris is a pimp, big time. I saw more of the Kardashians this week, than I did my family. I am so sick of them. Every channel you flipped on, there they were, lying more than ever!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

I still haven't quite figured out exactly why these Kardashian people are even famous.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Even if people are known for "something", the way our society goes for the overexposure is just ridiculous. Think Kardashians Lohan, Bieber, Hasselhoff, etc. I am so sick of these people that its unreal. They are not particularly interesting after the first round. They are just overdone/overused. I'd much prefer the underexposed for an interest-factor. Just get sick of the same people always being thrown in our faces.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;4120424;
    I still haven't quite figured out exactly why these Kardashian people are even famous.
    If anyone saw Saturday Night Live last night, they did a funny skit related to that question. There's a video of it here (after the commercial):
    Geno's World: "The Kardashian sisters" stop by weekend update on SNL.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4120463;

Gawd...first looked at this and my eyes saw "Hasselhoff" instead of "Hasselbeck"...couldn't figure out for the life of me why David Hasselhoff would feel used by Palin. Thought it was something to do with Hasselhoff blaiming Bristol Palin for his early departure from DWTS this season...lol

Anyway, guess that's what Elizabeth gets for being Sarah Palin's little lacky dog. Never forget how stupid she looked up there on the podium, acting like Sarah's little minion at that political rally. She came across as a major Sarah Palin wannabe. She sounded stupid, acted stupid, and looked stupid. A joke.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4120463;
    This is really silly. Is Elisabeth really that naive? What does she expect? Maybe Elisabeth is annoyed that she and her kids didn't get to be on the Alaska show like Kate and her kids. LOL

+ Reply to Thread