+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1557Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

She's too well-connected.
    Her father in law is buddies with someone high up at ABC, which is why Elisabeth has two jobs for ABC and her husband has a job at ESPN.
    Trading on the family name for everything he's ever "achieved". Most people who only played 12 games in 6 years in the NFL wouldn't be wanted as an analyst.

They need to clean house and get an entirely new panel, imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Oh God, I cannot take this show anymore. They are all talking over one another terribly today, but Barbara Walters is the WORST!! She is yelling at them for interrupting her, but yet she is interrupting them. GET OFF MY SCREEN ALREADY
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fanatic

I taped Monday's show because of the hot topics, but it was interesting to see that even Bawa got annoyed at Elizatwit. I couldn't stand it any more. Lord, those women have poor manners on TV with their continual talking over each other. I'm still taping the show sometimes but then I can't bear to watch most of it.

It starts up again on today's show, swissmiss.
    Elisabeth was ranting and raving about not having to show I.D. to vote.
    She was shrill and unbearable, nothing new there.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4096387;
    I taped Monday's show because of the hot topics, but it was interesting to see that even Bawa got annoyed at Elizatwit. I couldn't stand it any more. Lord, those women have poor manners on TV with their continual talking over each other. I'm still taping the show sometimes but then I can't bear to watch most of it.
    I never record it, but when I can watch I usually start off doing okay until Elisatwit gets going with one of her shrill rapid-fire rants, or they all start talking over each other. Then I have to turn it off. They all give me a headache and palpitations.

Shrill and rapid-fire describe her perfectly today.
    Of course she's not the only one who gets loud or interrupts, they all do at times, but she is so rude to her co-hosts and really seems to be on the show to present right-wing talking points rather than give her own, organically formed opinions.
    Apparently possible voter fraud has been a talking point of late on Fox and wouldn't you know it, Elisabeth wasn't asked to show i.d. today.
    Sherri said she was asked and others tried to give reasons why you might not be Elisabeth just kept screeching about being asked for i.d. at other places. She just wouldn't stop.

I rarely agree with Elisabeth, but I don't want opposing views silenced. I know a lot of people don't like the way Joy presents her views, especially lately and I know exactly where they're coming from if they object to her.
    I don't think any of the women presents their views well. They're all rather ill-informed, but for me Elisabeth is so smug, self-satisfied without reason to be, mean, ignorant and just downright nasty that I find her unbearable.
    She has shown herself to be so lacking in basic compassion, she's a fear-mongerer a hypocrite and completely illogical in her thinking.

Replace the whole lot of them I say.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4096823;
    Replace the whole lot of them I say.
    ITA!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I wonder why one had to show ID and the other didn't? Different states? Was Sherri a first time voter? Or was it that E is blonde and S is black, to take the more paranoid explanation? I never get asked for ID, just have to sign my name and have it compared to an earlier signature. Presumably I was asked when I registered to vote the first time, but can't recall as it was so many years ago.

It could have something to do with her shoddy voting record. She's now what? in her 40's and this is only her second time voting.

eta: Giuliani showed exactly why I never liked him.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She hasn't voted because her former religion, the JWs, don't believe in voting, I think she said. I'm glad she finally got the idea that thinking for yourself was not bad.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread