+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1546Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I thought Barbra looked better than Joy--who was rather chubby looking--and Whoopie, who was missing the most important part of her costume--the boots! I didnt watch for long at any rate. It seemed more loike a history class than Halloween.

FORT Fanatic

I thought Bawa looked pretty good - must have been that wig. Elizatwit looked beautifu. Maybe they could just show her face but forbid her to open her YAP.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4094537;
    Elizatwit looked beautifu. Maybe they could just show her face but forbid her to open her YAP.
    I bet her husband would love to be able to do that at home, too.

Elisabeth should take that costume of confirmation that she should revert to her natural hair colour.
    She has the eyes, brows and skin tone of a brunette. The blond doesn't work and is ruining the condition of her hair. I thought she might have switched back as an homage to Sister Sarah who has managed to avoid the siren call of the bleach bottle.

I found the show a little boring and Babs was embarrassing, as she usually is on the Halloween show.
    Joy looked positively hefty in her costume, not a good look. In comparison, Whoopi looked a lot smaller than she normally does. I know she dresses for comfort, but some of her outfits add pounds.
    I would have preferred they find someone other than Ben Stein to list the main events of each decade. There's only so much of his voice I can take.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic

Did Joy actually have some padding on for some reason? I didn't realize she was so big.

I fast-forwarded through most of the Halloween show. I can't stand Ben Stein's voice.

I tuned into the View's Halloween show a bit late. When I saw Barbara, I thought for sure she was impersonating Tallulah Bankhead -- if anyone remembers her, definitely not Rita Hayworth known for her beauty and sex appeal. Overall, I thought it was a very good show, bringing back many bits of history I had pretty much forgotten about.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4094537;
    I thought Bawa looked pretty good - must have been that wig. Elizatwit looked beautifu. Maybe they could just show her face but forbid her to open her YAP.
    That's the reason I don't watch this show. None of them should be allowed to talk because nothing of worth comes out. Except for Barbara and her career experience, none have the proper credentials for speaking about the topics that are brought up. They make women seem so catty, whiny and silly because they get too emotional.

I didn't know Barbara was 81 years old!!! She looks and acts fabulous for 81.

I enjoy coming to this thread and seeing clips of the show but I stopped watching a long time ago because they spew out so much misinformation and never correct it to give accurate information. I know that there are plenty of people who watch this show that take what they have to say as the truth. That scares me but I refused to continue watching this mess.

I've never Babs as exasperated with Elisabeth as she was today.
    The rest of them also looked like they'd had just about enough of her.
    I thought I was going to sustain permanent damage to my eardrums when her screeching started.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;4095718;
    I've never Babs as exasperated with Elisabeth as she was today.
    The rest of them also looked like they'd had just about enough of her.
    I thought I was going to sustain permanent damage to my eardrums when her screeching started.
    Why why WHY do they allow Elisatwit to remain on that show?! I couldn't believe she was starting yet another screechfest about jobs when it was so not what Barbara was talking about. She tries to hijack every topic so she can rail against Obama with her indignant, self-righteous babble. I love that Barbara shut her down ... now if she will only take the next step and FIRE HER!!!

+ Reply to Thread