+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1626Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I have never thought that Elisabeth was fashionable. I hate 99% of her wardrobe. Do you remember the wedding dress she designed for a "lucky viewer" ? It was one of the ugliest things I've ever seen!

I think Elisabeth makes some odd fashion choices.
    Should have seen that coming when her luxury item on Survivor was a bunch of wacky scarfs, that and her narcissism. Colby brings a giant flag that everyone can shelter under, Elisabeth brings a stupid headdress that's no use to anyone, even her, but assures people will pay some sort of attention to her.

She flipped out again yesterday about President Obama. Flipping through her blue cards to illustrate how furious she is that people don't have multiple jobs to choose from. She declared that Obama's done nothing to create jobs, asked the audience if anyone has healthcare yet (as if passing a bill like that makes things happen immediately) blathered on that 1/3 of people weren't helped with their mortgages ( that means 2/3 were) and claimed changes coming due to the finance bill would do nothing to help people.
    When the finance expert came on later and was very positive about the changes the bill would bring, Elisabeth was curiously silent. Facts are her Kryptonite. I wish the other women would educate themselves. They could neutralize her furious rants if they were in possession of facts.
    IMO, Elisabeth is unhinged.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3958537;
    Should have seen that coming when her luxury item on Survivor was a bunch of wacky scarfs, that and her narcissism. Colby brings a giant flag that everyone can shelter under, Elisabeth brings a stupid headdress that's no use to anyone, even her, but assures people will pay some sort of attention to her.

She flipped out again yesterday about President Obama. Flipping through her blue cards to illustrate how furious she is that people don't have multiple jobs to choose from. She declared that Obama's done nothing to create jobs, asked the audience if anyone has healthcare yet (as if passing a bill like that makes things happen immediately) blathered on that 1/3 of people weren't helped with their mortgages ( that means 2/3 were) and claimed changes coming due to the finance bill would do nothing to help people.
    When the finance expert came on later and was very positive about the changes the bill would bring, Elisabeth was curiously silent. Facts are her Kryptonite. I wish the other women would educate themselves. They could neutralize her furious rants if they were in possession of facts.
    The woman is a total moron. Her nonsensical rants should be confined to a soapbox in Central Park, but I wouldn't wish her on the pigeons and squirrels!
    She must have something on Bill Getty and maybe even Babs herself, to still be on the show ... not that the overall quality would improve that much if she were gone. It's too late for this show without a complete revamp.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3958537;

Yes. This is true. If you really have facts to put in front of her she can't handle it. But I don't think the show wants that to happen because there are some viewers who agree with Elisabeth. I know, it sound crazy, but they are out there. If she were put down time after time and made to look foolish, then those conservative viewers may stop watching. I'm just speculating here.

I do think the show is better than it used to be. I watched occassionally, back when the original panel was there . I think it is lighter now and more full of life. I liked Mereidith at the time, but think she made the correct decision to take the Today Show position.

Sooner or later Barbara will have to leave the show. I wonder if she will leave someone else in charge or end the program. IMO it's better to go out on top. Despite the criticisms here, I think the show gets pretty good ratings.

I think they need to revamp the interview portion of the show. I find that the least interesting, unless it is very good guest. I liked the day that Michael Douglas was on and a few others. If you are a weak guest, you don't have much of a chance.

Does anyone know about that 5 day juice cleansing program Elisabeth says she is on ... ?
    KAREN

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3958819;
    Does anyone know about that 5 day juice cleansing program Elisabeth says she is on ... ?
    Too bad it wasn't a brain cleanse.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

ElisaTWIT can't handle it when someone proves her rants useless. She sulks and pouts like a baby. Seriously I don't watch it much any more because I can NOT stand her

I can't stand Elisabeth in the least! What an idiot. She can't stand it that John McCain is not the president. She ALWAYS puts down President Obama..thank heaven for Joy, Whoopi and Sherry who always counters what Elisabeth says alot of the times. I think Elisabeth should go the The Fox Station to be with with Glen Beck, Bill O' Riley, Sarah Pallin. Sean Haniety, Rush Ann Coulter, she would be right at home. Barabra will not let her go because she loves that tw*t. Why Barbara, why?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3959370;
    ElisaTWIT can't handle it when someone proves her rants useless. She sulks and pouts like a baby. Seriously I don't watch it much any more because I can NOT stand her
    I'm right there with you, tapper. I simply cannot understand why that immature, uninformed, unintelligent, ignorant, rude, shrill, smug, completely untalented person is still on this show. She has made it unwatchable for me. I don't know if the other panelists have been told to go easy on her or if they are just overly polite, but she is getting away with murder and this show is her victim.

FORT Fanatic

I cannot abide Elizatwit either. I'm normally at work and have to tape the show. I try and fast-forward through Elizatwit, but it's hard when they all have a tenancy to talk over each other. Another of the women could actually be saying something intelligent.

+ Reply to Thread