+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1429Likes

Thread: The View

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3938001;
    You know it's funny how when people criticized Bush it was said to be unpatriotic or unamerican...
    Two words come to mind: Dixie Chicks.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3939724;
    And it turns out they were RIGHT

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;3939724;
    Elisabeth took their music off her iPod.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hurt me! Hurt me!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3939742;
    And it turns out they were RIGHT
    Indeed they were. Where are all those "fans" who bull-dozed over the Dixie Chicks CD's? Wonder if they're still blindly stumbling along with their beliefs or have they finally seen the light?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

People like that will never see the light. They will always go be the way they are. It lets me know who to stay away from!

I thought they all became Tea Baggers.

It still stuns me that Elisabeth was allowed to behave like such a petulant brat to a invited guest.
    According to Kathy, Elisabeth's been perfectly fine with her before and has even told her she finds her funny, what made her so snotty this time I don't know.
    Apparently, after the interview Kathy was standing waving goodbye to the crowd and Elisabeth stood behind her and mimed kicking her in the backside.
    How charming.

As Kathy told Howard Stern, she's spoken about far bigger and more powerful stars than Elisabeth in her act and said harsher things and no one's career has ever been the worse because of it.

Nice to have Gumble back in the moderators chair today, even if it was a pre-recorded show.
    He has such a nice, easy-going style.
    Not looking forward to Bitsy moderating next week. I fully expect her to be insufferable. (what's new?)
    "That's Numberwang!"

Kathy was on Andy Cohen last night and a caller asked about her visit to The View. Kathy squealed with delight. She said it was so great. It had generated so much coverage in the media. She was really happy about it. LOL. Still, it dosen't excuse Elisabeth's behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3940269;
    Kathy was on Andy Cohen last night and a caller asked about her visit to The View. Kathy squealed with delight. She said it was so great. It had generated so much coverage in the media. She was really happy about it. LOL. Still, it dosen't excuse Elisabeth's behavior.
    This is why Elisabeth's such a dunce.
    Her behaviour probably gave Kathy a good ten minutes of material.
    Had she just behaved in a professional manner Kathy would have had nothing to work with.
    I think she genuinely thinks she was teaching Kathy a lesson by being rude, yawning and stretching etc. but as Kathy said, she lives for that sort of thing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3940279;
    This is why Elisabeth's such a dunce.
    Her behaviour probably gave Kathy a good ten minutes of material.
    Had she just behaved in a professional manner Kathy would have had nothing to work with.
    I think she genuinely thinks she was teaching Kathy a lesson by being rude, yawning and stretching etc. but as Kathy said, she lives for that sort of thing.
    Elisabeth always thinks she's doing the right thing while she does it, and then she gets her butt handed to her by the rest of the panel every time. She never learns! For me, it's pure schadenfreude in action...

And I bet Kathy will have more than 10 minutes on this event -- I can't wait for her next special! I think she had almost a half-hour on an earlier View visit in a past special.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread