+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1551Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

You know I thought Jennifer Love Hewitt did great the other week when she guest hosted. She was funny and interesting. I hear she's out of a job about now. The Ghost Whisperer has been cancelled.

Oh I have an idea. Maybe Bethenny Frankel could replace Elisabeth. She's the right age range, newly married, new mother, author, chef, former reality star. Hey, sounds perfect. I'm not sure of her political persuasion though.

Donald Trump's daughter is probably to busy with her business pursuits to have any interest. She looks like she might be a Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;3938377;
    You know I thought Jennifer Love Hewitt did great the other week when she guest hosted. She was funny and interesting. I hear she's out of a job about now. The Ghost Whisperer has been cancelled.

Oh I have an idea. Maybe Bethenny Frankel could replace Elisabeth. She's the right age range, newly married, new mother, author, chef, former reality star. Hey, sounds perfect. I'm not sure of her political persuasion though.

Donald Trump's daughter is probably to busy with her business pursuits to have any interest. She looks like she might be a Republican.
    I would love either Jennifer Love Hewitt or Ivanka Trump. Both are bright. I have no idea what their political persuasions are.

I think Bethenny would be way too snarky, though, to be on this show.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

If only they could entice Lisa Ling back...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3938387;
    If only they could entice Lisa Ling back...
    I hear ya. And Meredith Viera.

It's pretty sad that I can't think of anyone else. But I can think of about 20 women on broadcast TV that I don't want (on their respective shows or this one).

Although I didn't watch, I think bringing men on as hosts and monitors was a mistake (or at least, not what I want, as a potential viewer). Guess TPTB also can't think of anyone (or the anyones don't want this show, can't blame them).

Charlie Gibson would have been great, but he retired (and he's a man), LOL.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3938170;
    I know I'm biased as a Reid fan, but I think Kristen Dalton would be a good Elizabeth replacement =) they should at least give her a shot at guest co-host. I'm not sure if she's republican, although I think so. She's smart and articulate and funny, and looking for a TV gig
    I hope she keeps on looking, for a really long time.

I can't see the benefit of adding her to the panel.
    She's no more qualified to be there than Elisabeth and it would be really nice to get a break from poorly bleached hair for a while

I'd like them to pick people who at least have some broadcast experience.
    I'd like to see someone like Aliyah-Jasmine Sovani, although she's obviously Canadian.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Elizabeth was really rude to Kathy and that's not acceptable. You don't have to like her but she is a guest on your show and should be respected as such. You don't have to engage her but you shouldn't be smirking the whole time either. She looked like a moron and when Kathy called her out she had nothing. Lame.

FORT Fogey

A Facebook campaign got Betty White a hosting gig on Saturday Night Live. What are the chances the same tactic could work to get Elisatwit fired as co-host of The View!? I'm not on FB, but if someone wanted to start this, I would sign up and sign on!

She was smirky and snarky that entire show. She was loaded for bear and NOTHING was going to keep her from being that way. I am surprised that she isn't calling out Obama for the "chicago shake down of BP" like her hero's are today.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3939516;
    A Facebook campaign got Betty White a hosting gig on Saturday Night Live. What are the chances the same tactic could work to get Elisatwit fired as co-host of The View!? I'm not on FB, but if someone wanted to start this, I would sign up and sign on!
    There is a campaign on Facebook called: "Elisabeth Hasselbeck Should Be Fired From The View!"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Why do I not know who "Reid" is?

Really love Gumbel as a moderator. He has always impressed me as a host, on any show that he's ever done. Have to say that I don't think he looks "weak" at all. I didn't realize what a small man he is, though. He's a wee-fellow.

Knew that I loved Valerie Bertinell for a reason. When she said there was no other sport besides FOOTBALL, she definitely struck a chord with me!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread