+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1622Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

I just went back and watched part of the Kathy Griffin spot, and I couldn't believe that Twit actually did a huge stretch and open-mouthed yawn while Kathy was talking! How ill-mannered can you get???

This came at about the 4:40 mark on that clip, and she also did the post-yawn sound that some people give.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 06-16-2010 at 04:03 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think she might have been trying to emulate Whoopi when she looks bored during interviews and gives sideways glances to the audience.
    I don't find it amusing when Whoopi does it either, but as usual Elisabeth was unable to contain herself and went too far.
    Her exaggerated yawn and stretch clearly did not indicate tiredness or boredom, it was a just poor acting on her part.

After Kathy invited her to "bring it" and then asked if she had anything else to say, Elisabeth said, "actually I'm going to go back to sleep", still trying to pretend that the interview was boring her.
    She's just a petulant little brat.
    Incredible top think she's in her 30's.
    She has the mentality of a pre-teen.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3936720;
    She's just a petulant little brat.
    Incredible top think she's in her 30's.
    She has the mentality of a pre-teen.
    I keep hoping that maybe now Baba is watching at home every day, and she will be able to see more objectively how Elisatwit behaves, that she has nothing constructive or intelligent to contribute, and how she is bringing down the entire show.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3936720;

After Kathy invited her to "bring it" and then asked if she had anything else to say, Elisabeth said, "actually I'm going to go back to sleep", still trying to pretend that the interview was boring her.
    WOW...is that what she actually said after Kathy responded to her?? I was trying to make out what she said, even rewound the pvr a few times to catch it but couldn''t hear her clearly because a few of them were all talking at once. Pathetic and very unprofessional behaviour. She should be ashamed that she would treat a guest that way. Say what you want about Whoopi acting above certain guests and showing disinterest, but I don't think she'd ever stoop to that level of unprofessionalism.

Amazing...

EDIT: Fluff, after reading your post about how rude Babs and Whoopi were to Glen Beck, I guess I have to take back my comments above about Whoopi. I didn't see the show the day Beck was on. Nonetheless, any of them who goes out of their way to deliberately act rude an unprofessional towards an invited guest should be ashamed of themselves, now matter how much they disagree with that guests views.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I think you can disagree and debate a person with respect.

I'm trying to remember if I watched the one with Glenn Beck. I think I ff'd through his part because I don't care to see him speak. Glenn is so thrilled that anyone will have him as a guest, I'm sure he was just happy to be there. LOL Seriously, I accidently tuned into Bill O'Reily one day and there was Glenn Beck as his guest. Glenn told him that nobody else would have him on. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3936449;
    Kathy had this on her Twitter last night: "The most unlikely person just MADE MY DAY. Please tell me u saw The View today."
    I love her.

Why is Elisabeth still on that show? I know she has fans but they seem to be few and far between.

I agree with Deb, Elisabeth clearly feels her 'celebratiness' is more than Kathy Griffin's...how sad and delusional for her little brain.

I think Elisabeth benefitted from Meredith and Star leaving and then Rosie leaving abruptly.
    I think they likely didn't want any further disruption to the panel.

I will never be convinced that she has higher audience approval scores than Star Jones did when her contract wasn't renewed.
    Even at the official message boards (which are a total mess, btw) she seems to have come in for a lot of criticism after yesterday's performance and she's always had a fair few fans there when I've read them before. I don't even live in the US and I find scary the racist, homophobic and irresponsible messages that are posted there by people who claim to support her.
    I wouldn't want those people in my corner and as much as I dislike Elisabeth I'm not sure she would either.
    "That's Numberwang!"

After finding that link today, I found a host of other video clips of her at her "best" She truly is a piece of work. I can NOT believe she has fans. Even the audience claps when she is pawned.

She doesn't get a lot of positive reaction to her comments.
    I suspect she and Bill out that down to the New York audience but, I don't think New Yorkers go to tapings that's more of a tourist thing and they always used to make a point of showing us people who'd "come all the way from X just to see The View", so logically they must know there are a lot of out-of-towners in the audience.
    "That's Numberwang!"

OH my goodness, she is a one horse pony. Today she equated all the Obama is trying to do for those who have lost so much in the oil spill as just "PR" spin and said Bush and Katrina handled that situation SO much better than Obama is with this spill.

+ Reply to Thread