+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1338Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3934111;
    thank you.

Please pray for me if you pray, I could be losing part of my colon by this time next year. Depends on how I progress. Right now it isn't that great
    I'm so sorry and I hope it will all be OK.
    And, you will definitely be in my prayers.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Okay, without whoopie, Elisatwit is going full force and making sure her views are heard. Joy is doing an okay job but she is pushing the boundaries. UGG

and she went there. RE Obama and the oil spill. She says his speech tonight will be a "slip and slide" At least Joy called her out on her "girlfriend" sarah Palin and the Drill Baby Drill mess.

Elisabeth must live in a bubble?

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3934537;
    and she went there. RE Obama and the oil spill. She says his speech tonight will be a "slip and slide" At least Joy called her out on her "girlfriend" sarah Palin and the Drill Baby Drill mess.

Elisabeth must live in a bubble?
    I"ll look foward to seeing that tonight when I watch. I wonder if the panel is considering this time as an audition. I mean who would take the moderator position if Whoopi left? Would it go to an existing panel member or would they go outside for it? I don't think I would even want it. LOL. Too much drama.

Good luck with your treatments Trapper01. I can't even imagine how tough that must be.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3933386;
    She tried to say, in a euphemistic way, that the targeted viewers just couldn't keep up with them.
    Sadly likely true...our brains have been rotted by too much rotten TV!

And best wishes, tapper!

Thank you all. Some days are easier than others!

Interesting show today.
    Elisabeth was ready for a fight from minute one and I did enjoy the big boo she got from the audience when she mentioned the survey that claims 5% more people are more upset about President Obama's handling of the BP oil spill than Preseident Bush's handling of hurricane Katrina.
    She mentioned that stat purely because it supported her opinion. Had the result been the other way she would not have brought it up at all.
    Anyone capable of critical thinking knows that aside from both being disasters, the two situations really aren't comparable.
    There was no frame of reference given for the poll either, who conducted it, how large was the sample, what area were the people questioned from?
    This all plays into the accuracy of a poll. She gave no context, just blurted out the result.
    Joy ended up shouting at her to get her to shut up when she kept repeating that she didn't make the result up. How do we know that? You didn't tell us anything about the poll.

I thought she was very rude to Kathy Griffin to.
    How juvenile to pout and stew through the whole interview, then when kathy invited her to "bring it" Elisabeth had nothing to say.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Wooho, I can't wait. Did Kathy talk about her love affair with Levi Johnston? LOL. Bet Elisabeth didn't like that.

She does a lot about him in her latest tour. Too funny. Did you see the scene of the two of them ice fishing in Wasilla? LOL.

Fluff, I agree that Elisatwit had a "bring it on" mentality today. It was like she had some big secret to tell and it would "get" the president. Joy literally had to shout her down. The audience did not really like her either. She really is a one hors shrill. I will not be watching when she is the moderator!

Heehee, Kathy Griffin 26, Hasselbeck 0.

That girl will never learn when she's outmatched. Which is most of the time.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread