+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

Elisabeth harps on what ever Hannity tells her to cover that day. She is a sick piece of work and everything does NOT revolve around her. If it were not for her connections she would not be living the good life.

One day last week she was complaining about having to be a working mom. PLEASE 3 hours a day and humongo bucks is not a working mother. Try working 40 + hours a week at work then bringing home papers to grade to stay on top of things and barely making the money to pay the bills. THEN complain about being a working mom

I can't even imagine how much time it takes for Elisabeth to keep up with that horrible fake tan. OK that was catty but I just don't like her; I find her shrill and naive.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I enjoy it when Sherri turns on "her girl", Elisabeth. You just never know when that's going to happen, because the next day, she'll be on her side.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It's musical chairs for the next couple of weeks while Whoopi films a movie.
    From the ABC site:

•Tuesday, June 15: Joy Behar moderates; author/actress Tori Spelling (Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood) co-hosts

•Wednesday, June 16: Television journalist/sportscaster Bryant Gumbel (HBO’s Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel) moderates

•Thursday, June 17: Joe Scarborough (host, Morning Joe) moderates; media personality Stephen A. Smith (“Fox Sports Radio”) co-hosts

•Friday, June 18: Television journalist/sportscaster Bryant Gumbel (HBO’s Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel) moderates; Valerie Bertinelli (Hot in Cleveland) co-hosts

•Monday, June 21: Television personality/game show host Tom Bergeron (ABC’s Dancing with the Stars) moderates; comedian/actor/author Jay Mohr co-hosts

•Tuesday, June 22: Comedian D. L. Hughley moderates; anchor/reporter/correspondent Thomas Roberts co-hosts

•Wednesday, June 23: Elisabeth Hasselbeck moderates; singer/songwriter/musician Melissa Etheridge co-hosts

•Thursday, June 24: Sherri Shepherd moderates; comedienne/author/actress Ali Wentworth co-hosts (Starz's Head Case)

•Friday, June 25: To be announced

Betty White's a guest on the show tomorrow.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The lineup looks great! I look forward to seeing what Tori has to say. She just renewed her vows, but her last season has been full of marital conflict. Word is she's afraid Dean is going to cheat on her like he did with his last wife with Tori.

Bryant Gumbel had cancer. I'd like to see how he's doing.

Melissa Etheridge again. What's up there? Why was Melissa having dinner at Melissa's house last time she was on the show? Are they working on a breast cancer project?

I think this switch up might be great for change.

I'd prefer it if there weren't male moderators.
    I'd really like to see better qualified females take turns moderating.
    Gayle King did it once and was pretty good as I recall.

I'm not interested in Tori Spelling and have always felt if someone is willing to cheat with you there's a strong chance they'll cheat on you.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3931895;
    I'm not interested in Tori Spelling and have always felt if someone is willing to cheat with you there's a strong chance they'll cheat on you.
    Exactly...so it would, actually, serve her right. Don't dish out what you can't take. :nono
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Elizabeth... moderator... oxymoron? I rarely watch the show, but can hardly wait to read your comments on that day!

If Loopy Liz is going to moderate then no one else should bother showing up to be heard that day. I love Ali Wentworth she's so damn funny
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3930885;
    One day last week she was complaining about having to be a working mom. PLEASE 3 hours a day and humongo bucks is not a working mother. Try working 40 + hours a week at work then bringing home papers to grade to stay on top of things and barely making the money to pay the bills. THEN complain about being a working mom
    Umm-hmm. Exactly. She has no idea how hard it is to be a REAL working mother. Though not a mother myself, I have friends who struggle from week to week, single moms especially, working full time jobs, coming home taking care of children plus all the other duties required of them around the house, and they sure as hell 'ain't bringing home the money Elizabeth does. So Elizabeth can cry me a damned river - she has no idea what it is like to struggle to support a family, yet seemingly see no light at the end of the tunnel.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread