+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1426Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

He was trying to be funny by making a point that he was now engaged and off the market so to speak. (Engaged to Katie Perry) Now, he can't have sex with other people, so he was bragging about how he should have nailed Sherry when he was there on his last visit and now it's too late because of his engagement. He came off as if whether it happened or not was HIS decision, not a mutual one. Sherry finally told him that it was never going to happen. I think that she may have flirted with him the last time he was there, but that doesn't matter. He was too presumptive.

I think looking grubby is his thing. He's probably clean enough, but just likes to look that way. I think he would soooo different with a haircut and shave.

He came off as if whether it happened or not was HIS decision, not a mutual one. Sherry finally told him that it was never going to happen. I think that she may have flirted with him the last time he was there, but that doesn't matter. He was too presumptive.
    Last time he was on he flirted with Sherri and she flirted right back, telling him not to start something he couldn't finish. Why she took exception to his flirting this time I don't know.
    Once again a host was rude to a guest, that's an almost daily occurence on this show.
    I don't think he was being presumptuous I think he was joking and after the last time he was on the show probably thought Sherri had enough of a sense of humour to play along.

As for him being dirty and smelly, I don't know why Katy Perry would be marrying him if he was.
    He's got beautiful, clean white teeth which I find is generally a good indication of a person's approach to personal hygiene.
    Last edited by fluff; 06-07-2010 at 06:38 AM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I lump in that same group as the guy from the Twilight movies as far as dirty/unkempt is concerned. It's his schtick and it likely helped him as a comedian because he didn't look like all the other guys up there.

He has charisma, a nice body, and is "tall, dark and handsome". Loved his wearing of jewelry.

But I've only seen him twice (on talk shows). I'd really like to check out his standup comedy sometime but that is on the way back burner.

I didn't care for his bragging (on his web site) about intimate encounters with 1,000+ women, but maybe that was said in jest. Probably not, but I overlook that because I'm not going to date him and nobody else I know will either. Unless they're keeping a secret plan .

I miss Sam Kinison.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3925859;
    I lump in that same group as the guy from the Twilight movies as far as dirty/unkempt is concerned.
    that's so funny...when i started reading about this russell guy needs a shower, i immediately thought of that kid from twilight and how i think he needs a shower and to brush his teeth. yuck.

I haven't seen Twilight, but Pig Pen from the Snoopy cartoon strip comes to mind.

It's sure that I'll never get around to it, but it would be interesting to watch OLD epi's of this show, back when there were different hosts.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3925946;
    that's so funny...when i started reading about this russell guy needs a shower, i immediately thought of that kid from twilight and how i think he needs a shower and to brush his teeth. yuck.
    Supposedly the Twilight guy actually does smell... badly...it's even been an on set issue. But he still dated his co-star so apparently BO isn't a turn off to everyone.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Not if you like the person's BO.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

They were discussing the Dutch guy who was arrested in Chile. Joy kept saying how he confessed to the murder of Natalee Holloway.
    Actually, he confessed to the murder of the girl who was just found dead.
    Unless this guy confessed personally to Joy Behar, I don't know what she's talking about.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I thought he did confess, not to authorities of course, but on the hidden camera in the car being driven by his friend.
    IIRC it was at that time he said her body would never be found and the friend asked if that was because she was in the ocean and Van Der Sloot said it was.
    I may be entirely wrong about all of that though

Even so, I think Joy might have been mistaken and meant that he confessed to killing Stephany, not Natalee.

So, what did we all think of Elisabeth's fashions today?
    Over-priced imo.
    I don't mind paying a lot for good quality clothing, but $43.50 for a sleeveless gingham blouse that looked to be of poor quality fabric is over-priced, imo.
    Didn't like the maxi dress when Elisabeth wore it and didn't like it on either of the models really.
    If you did like anything I'd hold off on making a purchase.
    I've heard her stuff is always discounted, usually not too long after the debut on QVC.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread