+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree977Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

This will sound mean, no doubt, but pics of her from the White House dinner (last night) she rather resembled Andre Leon Talley. JMO.

Sherri's friend, Bone, is hilarious!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I agree Bone was hilarious and so was George Lopaz.

I liked Bone too. He was the first best friend that's been worth having there really.

I never think of myself as George Lopez fan, but usually enjoy his appearances on this show.
    I thought Whoopi looked ok at the White House dinner, but her hair at the length it is is very limiting. She can't do anything much with it to dress it up.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I thought it was a shame they had Mario Cantone co-host a pre-recorded show.
    No opportnity for him to weigh-in on Hot Topics.
    Of course being a pre-recorded show the Hot Topic that made it to air in the shortest segment I can ever recall was...a sex survey
    Whoopi reminded us how great she is in bed and Elisabeth joked about getting pregnant again.

Of course with Geddie fully in charge now Babs is laid up they've tended to ignore some of the hotter topics of the week.
    No discussion of Mark Souder's resignation or Rand Paul's questionable comment about civli rights.
    They did find time to discuss Kendra Wilkinson trying to have another baby to save her marriage to Hank Baskett.
    Geddie just loves vapid, bleached blondes.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I guess with Elisabeth getting thumped upside the head, last week, by Joy, Bill isn't quite ready to take any chances! (Still my most favorite moment!!!)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Would have preferred to have seen the show for today (behind the scenes) done on a Friday, when the pre-recorded stuff is run.

Paris Hilton was on today as guest host.....I have no idea why.

Paris + current events....unless it's gossip......= the lights are on, but nobody's home.

Sad, sad, sad.

What a doorknob!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3916709;

What a doorknob!
    That's an insult to all doorknobs everywhere. At least doorknobs serve a distinct purpose, i.e., aiding in the process of opening / closing and locking / unlocking doors.

"You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

They must allow Paris to be a guest host as a favor to somebody Barbara is friends with, Paris' mother or something. It's such a joke. Paris is not as young as she used to be. She should try to do something contructive. She is very uninteresting. Remember when she went to jail and was talking about all the charity work she was going to do. What happened.

Jennifer Love Hewitt was a delight as a guest host. She could really add something to the panel IMO. Bring her back!

I am sooo sick of the Sex and the City crap that I don't know what to do!

Time for Will and Grace or I Love Lucy reruns!!

+ Reply to Thread