+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree976Likes

Thread: The View

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The View

After she called Sarah, of course.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The Twit as Oprah’s replacement?? No way – I’d rather watch Kate Gosselin, Melissa Rycroft or Omarosa replace the big O before the Twit.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3896555;
    The Twit as Oprah’s replacement?? No way – I’d rather watch Kate Gosselin, Melissa Rycroft or Omarosa replace the big O before the Twit.
    I meant Grace, her daughter.
    She's obviously a fountain of exceptional knowledge and wisdom.
    "That's Numberwang!"

my bad.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

So ElisaTwit missed the show taped right after the non-apology? Maybe she had a meeting of the Anti-Empowerment Women's Club that naturally took precedence.

Ok, now I'm going to try and rise above this like I'm sure Erin is.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Just got round to watching the show today.
    Sherri looked a little wary of Mike Tyson to begin with.
    Someone obviously buzzed in her ear and got her to ask a question from the cards, 'You said in your documentary that you were bullied in school. Is that true?'
    Who writes this crap?
    Talk about a closed question.

Babs asked if she was responsible for breaking up his marriage to Robin Givens.
    She really is so full of herself I'm surprised she doesn't have a lackey following after her with a jug to catch the overflow.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Okay... is it wrong of me to be absolutely THRILLED that Barbara is going to be off of the show until at least September, at the earliest? It's only an afterthought that I hope her heart surgery goes well.

I'm an evil person. Oops.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I'm torn on Babs being gone for so long.
    I don't like when she's on the show, but without her there I can imagine Elisabeth running rampant.
    Babs doesn't do it often enough, but she can keeps Bitsy in line.

I can see Bill Geddie having Bitsy stand in on the radio show too.
    She's been a guest quite often apparently.

Speaking of Bitsy, her hair looked like deep fried ass today.
    Aside from the inch of very dark roots, it looked fluffy, dry and greasy at the same time.
    So hideous.

I really don't like when they do outfits under $100 either as they rarely get the whole outfit for that price.
    They spent $67 on Whoopi's clogs and the rest on a sort of sleeveless cardigan.
    They obviously didn't get most of her clothing in that $100 budget.
    Either get the whole outfit for under $100 or don't bother doing the segment.
    I'd be in favour of the latter.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

While health issues are always reasons for concern, I am not unhappy by not having to see BW all summer! The gods are smiling on us!

About the clothes, I've never understood why women like to wear jumpsuits, and I have worn a few in my lifetime. It is such a negative when it comes time to use the restroom that it is not worth the cuteness. Elisabeth's outfit was cute, though. Her necklace was especially attractive.

Did not understand Whoopi's clogs. Very much "not her".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was too focused on Elisabeth's hair to pay much attention to the outfit.
    She probably only had the jumpsuit on for a couple of hours so using the restroom might not have been an issue.
    I did notice the necklace, but I'm not a fan of big costume jewelry so her necklace and Sherri's didn't appeal to me at all.
    I find it ridiculous when the stylist is supposed to be finding outfits for under $100 that she'd spend $49 on a belt for Joy that the dress didn't really even need, but quite obviously didn't get Joy any shoes within that budget.
    I'm not a Babs fan, but I do wish her the best.
    Last edited by fluff; 05-10-2010 at 01:30 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread