+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2940Likes

Thread: The View

Re: The View

I don't know, I foolishly pvr'd it on a US station and they cut in with a special report about the Times Square bomber.
    If she did it's a simple miss speak. She's mentioned her ectopic pregnancy a few times and always pronounced it correctly. Did Elisabeth just get through an abortion discussion without crying?
    Did she also slightly, just a tiny little bit soften her stance that all abortions are always evil and the same as carrying a child, delivering it then leaving it at the side of the road to die?
    "That's Numberwang!"

I thankfully missed the abortion discussion but I unfortunately did catch Elisabeth's idiotic remarks about Erin Andrews.
    Since Erin was the victim of a peeping tom, she should cover up more on a dancing show?!
    CYA

Bitsy is an idiot - I will be taping the show if Niecy is booted tonight - Sheri is going to have a mega-fit - bet she'll go off on 'its' because she a fat black woman'
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I've also heard Joy mention her ectopic preganancy before and she did get it correct then.
    I appreciated that Elisabeth was more balanced today when she spoke of abortion.

I misssed them talking about DWTS. What did they have to say about who should stay / go? We got pre-empted by the the Times Sq. bomber. TG they caught him!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3893524;
    I thankfully missed the abortion discussion but I unfortunately did catch Elisabeth's idiotic remarks about Erin Andrews.
    Since Erin was the victim of a peeping tom, she should cover up more on a dancing show?!
    I PVR'd a later showing on a Canadian channel so I could find out what brought about the abortion discussion.

Apparently a low has recently been blocked in Oklahoma that would require women seeking abortions to listen to have an ultra-sound and hear a detailed description of the fetus.
    Elisabeth said she's pro-life and Conservative on most issues (the only time I recall her not being Conservative is when she said all women should get free mammograms, undoubtedly because breast cancer runs in her family) but she thinks it's not necessarily a bad idea.
    She gave the example that, when she's on her computer and wants to delete a file the computer asks her if she's sure.
    She said if you got to see what was in the file (i.e. the fetus) you might not want to delete it.
    Idiot.
    I also see no need for her to show her sonogram of Isaiah.

Whoopi argued that for a women who cannot for whatever reason raise the child, seeing it on an ultrasound would make no difference. It would probably only make them feel worse about a decision they'd already agonized over.

The Erin Andrews thing from Elisabeth today was utterly ridiculous.
    It was actually rather offensive, imo.
    Last edited by fluff; 05-04-2010 at 04:15 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

The Erin Andrews thing from Elisabeth today was utterly ridiculous.
    It was actually rather offensive, imo.
    This is from Billy Bush's twitter - re: Elisabeths remarks regarding Erin Andrews:

For the past 3 weeks EH has been wearing next to nothing: I just think that if the guy who was peeping on her while she was naked just could've waited a couple weeks, he could've seen some without getting jail time

IMO, she is scraping the bottom of the offensive barrel with that statement. Absolutely despicable.

Plus the fact is that Erin's costumes have been really mild for this show. The "most" revealing one was the one she wore last week and even then she was completely covered. So what exactly is EH referring to - the shorts Erin wore for maybe 5 minutes last night?

Even in her post show interviews she had the white dress back on.

EH is full of hate & ignorance and I for one cannot wait for Karma to come and take a nice fat bite out of her behind!

The comment she made wasn't remotely funny and really didn't make a whole lot of sense.
    Apart from the movie week, where her costume was entirely appropriate given the theme, she's always been pretty well covered.

I think Elisabeth thought she was being funny. As usual, she wasn't.
    Last edited by fluff; 05-05-2010 at 09:15 AM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3893619;
    The comment she made wasn't remotely funny and really didn't make a while lot of sense.
    Apart from the movie week, where her costume was entirely appropriate given the theme, she's always been pretty well covered.

I think Elisabeth though she was being funny. As usual, she wasn't.
    Being funny requires a semblance of a sense of humor and we all know that Elisabeth doesn't even have a smidgen of a sense of humor... or a logical, intelligent thought for that matter.

Since Erin and Elisabeth's husband are both employed by ESPN, I get the feeling that she's either feeling insecure or perhaps parroting what her husband has said. Either way, it was an ignorant, cheap shot.
    CYA

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3894262;
    Since Erin and Elisabeth's husband are both employed by ESPN, I get the feeling that she's either feeling insecure or perhaps parroting what her husband has said. Either way, it was an ignorant, cheap shot.

It was definitely ignorant and cheap. Elisabeth wore next to nothing while on Survivor, but she doesn't remember that. I cannot stand her. She is such a twit

She did apologize today
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread