+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 1107 FirstFirst ... 276768697071727374757677787980818283848586871271775771077 ... LastLast
Like Tree1458Likes

Thread: The View

FORT Newbie
    OOO good pick up Gabby G they did sort of say it would be Rosie's first guest! I am so over Jessicaand unless she has promised to reveal the true nature of her split with Nick, she is a self absorbed imature brat who had no business getting married then I doubt she will contribute anything new other than she has a new album and shoe line coming out soon!

Well, I have to say that I didn't quite understand Monique's position on her marriage today. She's ok with having an affair as long as her husband tells her about it? And it's fine if she "does' somebody else if she tells him? But it's not an open marriage?

I did like Colin Ferrall's comments about being able to discuss such things and move past them, but I still don't agree with cheating. Mmmmm Colin is sweet to look at isn't he? And his little boy...what a cutie pie and heartbreaker he will grow up to be, for sure.

You could tell that Elizabeth and Joy were not happy about Monique's position. Too funny that E tried to get M to drink that odd-looking drink.

The show really needs to get Rosie in, another replacement for Star, and try to gel as a group. Whether it will be any good or not is still to be seen.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I'm sorry but I'm not going to be able to watch Monique. I already know that she isn't going to work for me. I know that they want a black woman and I'm fine with that, but just not THIS black woman. She lost me when she was rehashing her being detained, or whatever happened, at the airport. She just had to say that she was sure it was racist. Why is it that some people think that everything that ever happens is race related?

I have to be honest, I kind of tuned them out after the long drawn out explanation about how cheating isn't cheating if you tell your spouse the next morning. Oh yeah, and use protection.

I'm not keen on Mo'Nique and would prefer that she wasn't invited back.
    I don't like that she made me side with Elisabeth in the cheating argument
    I guess it's not for me to criticize if it works for her marriage, but there is no way it would work for mine.
    I also don't like that she won't yield the floor during hot topics.
    If anyone tries to chip in she just talks louder until she's finished her point.

Very true Fluff, although I did like when she put her hand up in BW's face to silence her a couple of times.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    Very true Fluff, although I did like when she put her hand up in BW's face to silence her a couple of times.
    LOL - would loved to have seen that. I can't stand Barbara Walters.

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyG View Post
    I have to admit I did like that.
    That's what Barbara does to people when she wants the floor all to herself.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Is it just me, or does Shannon Doherty look to be pushing 40 years old? I'm sure she's not that old.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well as we used to say, she looks to have a lot of miles on her. I'm not sure what it is, but she looks very different to me.

+ Reply to Thread